Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 677475767778798087 ... LastLast

Default Re: Latest Report/Update of Mutual Funds.

@makie: You are not like the others who tell people to buy, buy, buy. The others here are just too naive or irresponsible to lead other newbies to the road of financial ruin. It is prudent to be cautious, especially in times like this.

Hats off to you! Bravo.

"Be greedy when others are fearful."...

in this game we should always have a strategy when to buy and when to sell...

please try this its really easy to use from google
    I would like to let you know about a web-site that I recently found to make big money online.
    It’s real and easy way to make income in in Internet.
    Go to the link below to get it:
    Free Extra Cash

Guys, nice time to invest, while the market goes down, dako kaayo drop sa market, better invest while it is still cheap.....

For short term traders, it was a bloodbath last week, but for long term investors, it is good time to buy, and do it for long term. Everything good happens in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    Guys, nice time to invest, while the market goes down, dako kaayo drop sa market, better invest while it is still cheap.....

For short term traders, it was a bloodbath last week, but for long term investors, it is good time to buy, and do it for long term. Everything good happens in the long term.
    Tsk tsk tsk... Isip-isip hinuun ko ani da. 5-yr plan man akoa MF. tuloy-tuloy na ba kaha saka ani?

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    hmmm, what's wrong with this kind of thinking? Short term trading will make you a big bundle if you know how. If you accept the lower NAV because they say we had a bad day in the stock market, you've been had. your MF managers are smiling their way to the bank.

The last sentence means "if you get stuck because of falling NAVs, you will just have to wait a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong, looooooooooooooooooong, time."

I would wait and observe how the market stabilizes. then time my entry. better to be cautious and buy on a confirmed uptrend than to chase prices even when they are falling.

To would be investors: Don't believe the other guy has a crystal ball. Look at the buyer/seller. you will note that foreign funds are selling like crazy. they must know something we don't. Or they have a crystal ball version 2.0.

Thanks sa Mga inputs bro. Makes me think deeper & wider then do my assignments.

Good time to buy more.
    "Be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy." - Warren Buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by user199 View Post
    hmmm, what's wrong with this kind of thinking? Short term trading will make you a big bundle if you know how. If you accept the lower NAV because they say we had a bad day in the stock market, you've been had. your MF managers are smiling their way to the bank.

The last sentence means "if you get stuck because of falling NAVs, you will just have to wait a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong, looooooooooooooooooong, time."

I would wait and observe how the market stabilizes. then time my entry. better to be cautious and buy on a confirmed uptrend than to chase prices even when they are falling.

To would be investors: Don't believe the other guy has a crystal ball. Look at the buyer/seller. you will note that foreign funds are selling like crazy. they must know something we don't. Or they have a crystal ball version 2.0.
    Hehehe! ok ra kay I paid my fund manager just enough to do his job so that I can focus on something I love to do. I fact CEO sa PhilAm karon mao ako fund manager. Ako lang leverage niya kay siya man naay expertise. Para daghan pako time maka focus sa ako current business ug career.

11.    Advertisement

Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 677475767778798087 ... LastLast