Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: How do I overcome the guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    suicide is the answer for guilt..
    ahaha..tiwasan man pud nimo bro.....

TS..ayaw padala ana....make that guilt a guide to be a succesfull individual,...I know your parents understand you and they are watching your steps.

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    I am an only child and an orphan. All my life, I have never ever told my parents that I love them.. and now they are gone, I am consumed with guilt. I am haunted by the memories of childhood when papa took care of my every need.

The one person whom I loved left me... I am so alone and consumed with guilt day in and day out.
    You pray to God and ask Him to forgive and cleanse your heart from all the sins you've made to your family and of course, to Him as your creator. The bible tells us that 'if we confess our sins, god is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all our sins' [both to man and God] 1 John 1:9.

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    I am an only child and an orphan. All my life, I have never ever told my parents that I love them.. and now they are gone, I am consumed with guilt. I am haunted by the memories of childhood when papa took care of my every need.

The one person whom I loved left me... I am so alone and consumed with guilt day in and day out.
    You need to forgive yourself as well then move on and try not to take the people that you love for granted again. May god bless you!

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jefr0x View Post
    ahaha..tiwasan man pud nimo bro.....

TS..ayaw padala ana....make that guilt a guide to be a succesfull individual,...I know your parents understand you and they are watching your steps.
    kapoy man gud guilt2x bai..

maypa tiwasan dayon bah para mahuman.. impas utang ..

what do you mean their gone? like naa na sila sa heaven? all you have to do is pray lang gyud.

just confine yourself in a room for awhile and have a quite time and pray to GOD

just try to move on and have a life. peace brother

Nakakita ba ka sa Lion King, Bro? If you haven't, I think you should, especially the part where Rafiki whacked Simba's head with his staff.
    Last edited by burikoy12; 09-25-2011 at 10:53 PM.

if literal nga nawala na ang imong parents, you can correct your mistakes by being a better person NOW. they maybe someone else but then you can always tell them that u r a renewed person and they can still be proud of you. treat your own family when u have one differently. you cant bring back the lost time. what you can do is move forward. the love of your life left you. there could be a reason for that. as long as you are stuck with your old self, you will be bound to be miserable for the rest of your life.

Nawala na man si farmboy.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast