Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN

Put cologne and perfune at the pressure points ie the back of the ears. Don't spray perfume on clothes.

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN by: WOMEN

Quote Originally Posted by klavel View Post
    perfume is OK for men..just be sure though that the odor won't leave girls sneezing due to allergic reactions bec. most men's scents are too strong to take..cologne are much better bec. they are not oil-based (the scent does not stick on the shirts/clothes) and they are mild..i have a guy friend who smells nice and we asked him what perfume is he wearing and he said, it's just baby cologne..well, isn't that nice! guys smelling like babies, hehe

true... perfumes leave good impressions with girls jud....the smell of oneself
    speaks for yourself...so kung kinsa to interested ug original perfumes
    for men and women of all brands please call or tx me at 09333885120...
    availabe for meet ups within Cebu area only..

sorry for posting here..dili pako ka post gud ...newbie pa

again if interested call or tx 09333885120

Quote Originally Posted by irangejuice View Post
    I was just roaming around ol' istorya.net when I noticed that I hardly ever drop by, and say hi, to the ladies here in Trends and Fashion. So, hi.
    Anyway, I also noticed that there aren't a lot of guys in this part of the forum so maybe we could change that a bit.

It's always been a fact that girls, and I mean it collectively, from mothers to sisters to girlfriends, would always have something to say about the men in their lives. It's like a game of dolly-dress-up for you gals. Well, here's your chance to "help" men in istorya.net:

It's not that we don't know how to pick our own stuff albeit it being in our own judgement of what's nice and what's not, of course. Fact is we're not dressing up for other guys. Most try to look nice for the women (and would-bes) in their lives. Don't bother asking your boyfriend about the previous sentence--we were sworn to deny it when confronted verbally. heh.

So..... any tips ladies?
    What an interesting topic here...

Quote Originally Posted by canadianincebu View Post
    A lot of women in north america like the 2 day old stubble on guys. But I heard most Filipinas prefer clean shaven. Is this true or just personal preference?
    I hear you bro! I guess its more on personal preference... My girl likes 2 day old stubble on. It would also depend on the complexion of your skin. It looks cool on white guys and ugly or dirty on dark-skinned guys as per my girl friends.

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN by: WOMEN

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    perfume?i didnt know guys wear perfumes.ive heard of cologne and body spray but not perfume.
    anyways..i dont like strong scent myself.i just use body spray in the morning and it lasts all day anyway.
    for gels and hair products..i use paul mitchell dry wax or TIGI bedhead hair stick.it gives you that bedhead look and it doesnt make your hair look oily.just put in the morning and you can restyle your hair in the afternoon or evening without reapplying it.leaves your hair looking dry and not greasy.

>>Where can we buy that TIGI bedhead stick bai? Im using bench styling stick. Nice man siya kay pwede ra i-restyle imung hair compared to gel nga di pwede i-touch. I want to try that TIGI stick. PM me please...salamat bai

just be wear cloths that you feel comfortable. Mild scent lang ang perfume.

im just wearin comfortable clothesS

guys asa ta makapalit ug authentic Hollister/Aeropostale/Abercrombie/American Eagle nga shirts diri cebu?

Ok raba ma wear ug earrings?

Quote Originally Posted by ram_hot View Post
    im just wearin comfortable clothesS
    hehehe...whatever you wear it will always look good on you..

11.    Advertisement

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast