Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default starting a business, any money lenders interested?

Let me explain what's happened so far...

I've found a place where we can rent near San Carlos TC, so there is definitely students passing by AND it's affordable too (just 20K a month)

I had the place assessed for repairs and renovations, because we're going to make this a legal and DOH, DTI, BIR-approved place, otherwise business will be shut down and walay pulos in doing this in the first place.

So far, the lady from the construction company told me that the costing for renovations will cost more than Php 1.5M but definitely not more that Php 2.5M. I've scoured for appliances, equipment, food and other stuff and it costs around Php700k.

Me and my business partner don't have the money yet, but we want to just loan money and this isn't open for corporations and stuff. Me and my business partner just want to borrow money, that's it and I can't make that anymore simpler than it is.

Can you guys give me some constructive crits on this? Any help is appreciated and if you happen to know someone who has money to lend, much obliged.

Default Re: starting a business, any money lenders interested?

try with banks sir.. also, i hear naay lending firm nga maka-release ug ani nga amount.. nalimot lng ko sa name.. hhehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by ey3s0nly View Post
    try with banks sir.. also, i hear naay lending firm nga maka-release ug ani nga amount.. nalimot lng ko sa name.. hhehehe!
    You have piqued my interest! I tried banks but they need a collateral... and I don't really have a car or house/lot with any value...

Bank or lending institutions are your only choice. Unless you have relatives who will support you with your venture..if you ask a total stranger, murag lisod na bai. Plus pa nga Dili mo open for corpo. That is a big amount of cash bai, try lending investors nalng..i doubt that there will be someone here who will lend you without interest or personal gains..Good luck nalang bai.

Quote Originally Posted by hellaburke View Post
    You have piqued my interest! I tried banks but they need a collateral... and I don't really have a car or house/lot with any value...
    Then why would somebody care to even loan you that amount without a guarantee of some sort? 2.5 M for renovations for a loan without collateral, that has scam written all over it... I assume that you do not even have exclusivity to the spot in the form of a written contract yet (assuming again that the spot is worth the amount you are willing to put up).

Give it up, you will lose the spot to someone else long before you find someone to loan you that much without a guarantee.

where is the location mate? i will give you a commission... or finder's fee!

it seems like you have an idea for a business. which is great.
    but you're asking people whom do not know you just to lend you money.

you've yet to provide any details as far as any interest gains or the business itself. like what will you be offering?

basically what i'm saying is what will the lender get from loaning you money? what kind of information will/can you back up to provide that the business will work

i would do research on creating a business plan and then trying again. you're asking people to blindly throw away their hard earned money.

if you're asking for that type of money or rather that amount. being more professional about it is the way to go. create a business plan and show it to your possible investors.

if you were the one reading your posts, would you lend that person money based on the information you provided? it's very vague

the post screams amateur but honestly everyone starts somewhere dba?

you need to be more specific - what are you providing besides your "idea?"
    i hope you have some capital at least to start this

those permits needed are at least 15k PHP MINIMUM and long long hours of waiting in line unless you hire someone.
    like someone said earlier in a post someone will definitely take that spot from you . i would remove that information and be more specific on the "business" itself not the location

hope this information helps. hehe.
    good luck on your business though! entrepreneurship is the way to go.
    Last edited by jae.tiu; 08-14-2011 at 03:22 AM.

I assure you mga bros and sis that I'm no scam artist. This is a rather clumsy attempt to rob people of their money, I know that, but I'm not. I have to be honest, I'm no business wiz and according to jae, yeah I'm an amateur and I have no excuse for that.

I do have a place/car but like I've said, "it has no value" and by that, I mean it's wont even reach 1M. I'm sure as hell I won't give this up. It got a wonky start, but I'll definitely finish it!

I've kept details vaguely since it's kinda my right and it's an idea I refuse to openly discuss to strangers also.

I didn't want it to be a corpo in the first place because when there was an interested lender, he wanted to have all profits and 70% of the shares .I know it's his money, but I think that's kinda unfair sad bai. What's the point of making a business when we only get dirt change?

This is why I asked for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

The original investment was 500K but I was advised to renovate the place since DOH will check this place and will automatically shut us down.

And for your info, I DO have a plan. A plan I do not wish to openly discuss also.

TS: you should ask close friends & relatives bai. i doubt some stranger will lend you money without anything in return. we are talking about a million bucks here. that is the problem when starting a business without the capital bai. Lending investor ra jud ang imo best choice ron bai (if friends & family members already turned you down).

@eve it's hwy I'm looking for one, hoping someone will show up...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast