Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Default Re: disadvantages of an iphone?

daghana gud disadvantages sa iphone gud... nya daghan lang ghapon mopalit ani...

Quote Originally Posted by spawn04 View Post
    daghana gud disadvantages sa iphone gud... nya daghan lang ghapon mopalit ani...
    kay status symbol man siya haha

na sya disadvantages pero mao na ni sya ang benchmark run sa mga smartphones. mao pud reason ngano ga play catch up na run ang Nokia ug uban old timers sa game.

you should try using it, you'll find in time that it's a joy to use. it's easier to use, much less buttons to press to get somewhere. you'll also find once you get comfortable using the qwerty key layout na much stressful ang conventional keypad layout where you have to press numerous times just to type a word.

Quote Originally Posted by weezur View Post
    na sya disadvantages pero mao na ni sya ang benchmark run sa mga smartphones. mao pud reason ngano ga play catch up na run ang Nokia ug uban old timers sa game.

you should try using it, you'll find in time that it's a joy to use. it's easier to use, much less buttons to press to get somewhere. you'll also find once you get comfortable using the qwerty key layout na much stressful ang conventional keypad layout where you have to press numerous times just to type a word.
    i agree..! daghan jud features ang iphone na very useful.. and i believe there's an App out there for everyone.. whether banker, doctor, student, chef..etc ka naa naman sad baligya nga 2nd hand nga iphone 4 na barato ra...

for me none. i like everything about the iphone. plays video, nice music, decent camera, etc.

for all its disadvantages, ang main appeal for me that drives the iPhone still -- iya operating system.

Bluetooth sharing.

8.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930