Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Default Re: DOG TIPS about breeding , buying and selling

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @ IRONWOOD ...

Kins aman na gipasabot nimo ? I PM ra gud na nako kay akoy mo tinuod ana . 1 time lang ba .
    lingaw ani woe pwede mag apil2x? im not sure peru i have some1 in mind ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    @ IRONWOOD ...

Kins aman na gipasabot nimo ? I PM ra gud na nako kay akoy mo tinuod ana . 1 time lang ba .
    ako ng gi-pm nimo bay... cge bay be.. ako ning tagaan ug leksyong tawhana... siya pa nakabuhat ug sala-od siya pa gapanuyo nako.. tan-awa lang nato asa ni siya kutob. abi siguro wala koy connection sa PCCI... ako gyod ng ipacancel hibung na lang na siya hehe

Quote Originally Posted by shade View Post
    lingaw ani woe pwede mag apil2x? im not sure peru i have some1 in mind ^^
    LOL moral of the story - if walay papel imo dog ayaw magika na ang iya mga puppies mahimog with papers na! kay BAD na LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    LOL moral of the story - if walay papel imo dog ayaw magika na ang iya mga puppies mahimog with papers na! kay BAD na LOL
    tinuod jud na sir. i've been approached on some occasions nga mu gamit lang daw sila sa papers sa aku dog. i just need to sign daw and they will pay me. no stud sessions will take place daw...etc. of course my answer is a big fat NO. either that or i just ignore them. but the point is, there are people out there who do that. i even received a random text asking the same thing. i hate people like that. is there any way for us to find out (when buying a pup) if the said dam and sire on the papers of the pup is really the TRUE parents of the pup??

Quote Originally Posted by mypetstation View Post
    tinuod jud na sir. i've been approached on some occasions nga mu gamit lang daw sila sa papers sa aku dog. i just need to sign daw and they will pay me. no stud sessions will take place daw...etc. of course my answer is a big fat NO. either that or i just ignore them. but the point is, there are people out there who do that. i even received a random text asking the same thing. i hate people like that. is there any way for us to find out (when buying a pup) if the said dam and sire on the papers of the pup is really the TRUE parents of the pup??
    there is, if you do a little background check...
    first you have to know the supposed parents of the pups
    then compared the dam's actual appearance (color, coat etc) vs the details on the paper. then you have to ask why the ownership of the dam is not on the seller (remember if gipahulam ra, didto pa na nakapangan sa tinuod nga tagiya sa dam, right?).. the age on record vs the actual age of the dam... bottomline, the buyer have to ask questions beforehand... then ibangga ng mga details na imo nakuha sa naa sa supposedly papel sa dam...definitely naa kay butas na makit-an if tinuod nga gipahulam ra ang papeles ana....

makalagot na kay kitang gapalit ta bisan ug mahal ato dogs basta lang sure nga pure, unya naa man scrupulous sellers nga palit barato nga dog unya later on i-pass on as with papers tsk3x

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    there is, if you do a little background check...
    first you have to know the supposed parents of the pups
    then compared the dam's actual appearance (color, coat etc) vs the details on the paper. then you have to ask why the ownership of the dam is not on the seller (remember if gipahulam ra, didto pa na nakapangan sa tinuod nga tagiya sa dam, right?).. the age on record vs the actual age of the dam... bottomline, the buyer have to ask questions beforehand... then ibangga ng mga details na imo nakuha sa naa sa supposedly papel sa dam...definitely naa kay butas na makit-an if tinuod nga gipahulam ra ang papeles ana....

makalagot na kay kitang gapalit ta bisan ug mahal ato dogs basta lang sure nga pure, unya naa man scrupulous sellers nga palit barato nga dog unya later on i-pass on as with papers tsk3x
    murag inana jud sir. as buyers, we should know how to ask the right questions jud especially now that there are such sellers nga mag magic2x lang sa papers. hay...luoy lang ang mga newbies ba. they don't know nga nailad na sila. tsk tsk. PCCI really should do something about it.

good tips....

nahan ko e breed ako dalmatian. Naa ta naka advice usay maayo e bagay!

dalmatian pod... para pure ug dili ka mawala sa iya temperament

guys i want to ask asa ta maka pa member anang chihuahua club of cebu og cebu shih tzu club?

11.    Advertisement

Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast