I know a lot has posted threads. pero wala paman sila kita sa movie!
I put up nalang a diff thread para sa uban na nakawatch na.

ayy hala, somebody posted a thread na pala. ay sorry.. wala ko kabantay.. pero anyhow.. di naman ni ma.erase. tsk2

Seen it. and it was awesome.
I was with a friend who've read the book, and he said THE BOOK WAS BETTER.

While the movie was playing, everybody was so quiet. grabeh, ga focus jud on the movie.
I never heard anyone scream nor laugh, everybody was glued gyud.

BUT.... 2012 was unbelievable... I could not imagine having to have gone through that experience...

My reaction:
(1) The 1 billion euro TICKET! --- If that incident would be happening, CMON? HU in our COUNTRY could have afford such? How inconsiderate of those who priced the tickets. walay INSTALLMENT?? hehe

(2) How could have the government covered such secrecy! Covered it for 4 years and never have told anybody. and for those who tried to tell, theyd KILL. Wla man lang tawn ka ready ang mga ppol. tsk2

(3) Live every day, as if its the last. Don't ever forget to say thing you need to say to those you cherish the most --- Like the scene na, the old guy called his son...Myt have wanted to say sorry, but he was to late... So never ever forget to say things you should be saying.

(4) We really need to be resourceful and alert. --- Just like the LEAD actor, he was pretty much resourceful and alert. and he got to save his family. hehe.

those are a few lang..itopic lang nato ang uban.. kamo unsay inyo mga reactions??

it was a really great movie. daghan lessons na ma learn. m sure blockbuster to!
THE TICKET was super worth it. and after the movie, you'd really have much to talk about. interesting kaau. hehe