Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kabala

Default kabala

naay branch dri cebu? ask lng ko kanang religion nlang madona, kay magpa orient ko

The Order of the Hermetic Gold and Rose Cross (a Rosicrucian order) has lessons on the Cabbalah.

Sepher Sephiroth says :

The Kybalion By : Three Initiates to Hermes Trismegistus - Great books to support on your research about the kabala...

Salamat....

Blog Entries
    Read The BOOK OF ZOHAR

The Zohar (Hebrew: זֹהַר‎, lit Splendor or Radiance) is widely considered the most important work of Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism. It is a mystical commentary on the Torah (the five books of Moses), written in medieval Aramaic. It contains a mystical discussion of the nature of God, the origin and structure of the universe, the nature of souls, sin, redemption, good and evil, and the relationship between God and man.
    The Zohar is not one book, but a group of books; these books include scriptural interpretations as well as material on theosophic theology, mythical cosmogony, and mystical psychology.

Zohar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i have the kybalion and the zohar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    i have the kybalion and the zohar.
    Very rare books mr. HELL! Im proud of your collections and you must be very wise indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Very rare books mr. HELL! Im proud of your collections and you must be very wise indeed!
    can't be any wiser than you, mr.regnauld (with 8,000+ posts already).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    can't be any wiser than you, mr.regnauld (with 8,000+ posts already).
    This is because of DIVINE INTERVENTION or MIRACLE mr. hell!

Quote Originally Posted by ed168III View Post
    naay branch dri cebu? ask lng ko kanang religion nlang madona, kay magpa orient ko
    you might want to wake up that there are no other levels in this world other than this miserable earth above the core of this used-to-be-great earth...

religion does nothing... so does faith... luck is the greatest player...not necessarily good luck and bad luck...but luck itself........

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    This is because of DIVINE INTERVENTION or MIRACLE mr. hell!
    no such thing as divine intervention... it's just Certified Istorya Addict...(8,000++ posts)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast