Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Question What do women want?

The thing is, what women say they want and what they really want is completely different. Women dont even realize this themselves until you point it out to them, and then they say, "Hey, you are right".

You see, women everywhere will say they want a guy who likes romantic walks along the beach, who is sensitive, and romantic, and brings them flowers, and writes them poetry. Well, remember at your high school dance how there was always nerd row? This was the group of guys that couldnt possibly get chicks, and they would just stand and stare at the Hot girls.

Well, let me tell you, any one of these guys would have given his left nut to have a woman like that; to give her everything I just listed above - undying attention, sensitivity, flowers everyday - just to have one of these women. They would be like this to the woman for life.

But the women dont really want that. Thats why they were out dancing with the guys who treated them like crap and were screwing all of the girls Hot girl friends and laughing with their buddies about it.

What women really want is to save someone. They want to take a wounded and damaged soul and nurture them. That is why they fall for players. They KNOW how much this guy gets around, but they think that maybe with me, he will settle down. Maybe I can be the one to change him.

KAMO GUYS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

What women really want is to save someone. They want to take a wounded and damaged soul and nurture them. That is why they fall for players. They KNOW how much this guy gets around, but they think that maybe with me, he will settle down. Maybe I can be the one to change him.
    i agree..

they want to be treated like a queen...

all..ways..demanding... ana man jud na di lang pod palabian.....hehehe..

what a woman want is someone(a guy) who understands and accept who she really is..

kung unsa ilang isulti nimo nga gnahan nila, what they mean is the exact opposite..

in short...mgpa under ang laki sa girl?...

Quote Originally Posted by iRviNe View Post
    kung unsa ilang isulti nimo nga gnahan nila, what they mean is the exact opposite..
    Yeah I agree.

What women say is different from what they respond to.

Let's say, a woman wants to have a nice guy.

Pero unconsciously, gboringan sila ani. It's reality.

Tan-awa ra gud ang uban gwapa kauyab ug batignawng na sipat. Ngano mana? Because there are characteristics in them that makes them "turn on" the "attraction switch".

Quote Originally Posted by egent_kakashiZero View Post
    in short...mgpa under ang laki sa girl?...
    Nope.

Women are attracted to dominant guys. If you act like a wimp then the "attraction switch" will turn off.

Mao btaw the so-called "bad boys" gets the beautiful women out there.

Pero if you know how attraction works, then you won't have problems w/ a beautiful woman anymore.

Of course, there will be a margin of error. Pero your success w/ women will increase dramatically.

what the f**k do women want?

everything...!!!

Everything...!!!

EVERYTHING...!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast