Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Cebu to Palompon,Leyte

Anybody know the cheapest and fastest way to get to Palompon, Leyte from Cebu? I realize that there are so many options. Patabang unta mi sa katong naka experience na adto Palompon. We would like to know 3 things, the most affordable way, the fastest way, the most optimal way.

we are planning to leave the soonest on Aug 18 (Saturday). the soonest meaning the dawner the better!

Default Re: Cebu to Palompon,Leyte

Quote Originally Posted by wang_beatboy View Post
    Anybody know the cheapest and fastest way to get to Palompon, Leyte from Cebu? I realize that there are so many options. Patabang unta mi sa katong naka experience na adto Palompon. We would like to know 3 things, the most affordable way, the fastest way, the most optimal way.

we are planning to leave the soonest on Aug 18 (Saturday). the soonest meaning the dawner the better!
    Naai daily trip bogo to palompon 12noon mu leave,. mas dali ug adto agi,. but i think naa pd cokaliong para palompon pro i think 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by raztadog View Post
    Naai daily trip bogo to palompon 12noon mu leave,. mas dali ug adto agi,. but i think naa pd cokaliong para palompon pro i think 5 hours.
    Thanks Bro! option sad na namu.. How about sa Danao-Isabel-Palompon bro? What do you think about that? and some of my friends get off from work 5am.. maka abot kaha mi ana na trip?

Fastest but not the cheapest would be via Ormoc by 2GO (supercat) or Weesam Express.

Quote Originally Posted by b00rdz View Post
    Fastest but not the cheapest would be via Ormoc by 2GO (supercat) or Weesam Express.
    thanks bro! Para nimo bro.. unsa pinaka sulit? Daghan mn gd mi the ngita other options like from Danao-Isabel-Palompon or Bogo-Palompon... nag consider pd mi unsa pinaka budget cguro ana.. or basin pwede Cebu Pier-Ormoc-Palompon...

For me if budgeted kaayo and have time to spare:

Cebu - Ormoc by regular slow boat then bus/vhire from Ormoc to Palompon. Couple of trips to choose from and the vessels on this route are more consistent and reliable.

But the Cebu - Bogo - Palompon might be the cheapest.

If Aug 18 which is a Saturday naay trip ang 2GO regular ferry (dili supercat) at 8AM to Ormoc.
    Last edited by b00rdz; 07-26-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b00rdz View Post
    For me if budgeted kaayo and have time to spare:

If Aug 18 which is a Saturday naay trip ang 2GO regular ferry (dili supercat) at 8AM to Ormoc.
    Wow! Appreciate the info bro! ang 2GO ky mejo dli mn kaau economic ug price bai sa? hehehe

How long kaha ang how much kaha ang Cebu-Ormoc? then ang Bogo-Palompon? We have absolutely no idea how much bai gd... ang Danao-Isabel ra among na hibaw-an pa so far which is around Php270 daw.

Quote Originally Posted by wang_beatboy View Post
    Wow! Appreciate the info bro! ang 2GO ky mejo dli mn kaau economic ug price bai sa? hehehe

How long kaha ang how much kaha ang Cebu-Ormoc? then ang Bogo-Palompon? We have absolutely no idea how much bai gd... ang Danao-Isabel ra among na hibaw-an pa so far which is around Php270 daw.
    Murag mas mahal giyud ang via Ormoc even by regular ferry kay sa ferry fare lang it's more or less 400+ php na and it will take 4 hours if 2GO and imo sakyan. If Lite Ferry or Super Shuttle Ferry mo-abot og 5 hrs to Ormoc.

Bogo to Palompon will take around 2 to 3 hours. Don't have the idea for the fare. It should also be around 200 php++.

Advantage lang if you take the Ormoc route is the trips are frequent and the ships are reliable.

For the Danao-Isabel route, I don't have any idea on this. But if Palompon is your destination then you still have to commute from Isabel to Palompon unless your actual destination is between Palompon and Isabel.

Basing on your schedule, I think the cheapest way that I know should be the Bogo-Palompon. Just to be sure call in advance Super Shuttle Ferry and inquire if sure ba ang biyahe anang adlawa kay dili kaayo reliable and ila barko didto and you will be stuck in Bogo if wala biyahe kay usa ra ang trip nila per day.
    Last edited by b00rdz; 07-26-2012 at 08:22 PM.

naay sa danao. roro mao barato ra plite. naay beer baligya ang barko og tv. naa sad aircon.. sayo sa buntag biyahe den mga 2pm ma abot sa matlang,isabel. sakay ka van sa isabel terminal. by 3pm or 3pm kapin nana ka sa palompon ana.

cebu to palompon ... cokaliong pier 1... monday 8pm, thurs 8pm, sunday 12 noon ang sked... 350 pesos ang economy....
    mas maau magdirect mo. hasol au muadto pa mo bogo magroro sahay maguba ang roro masangit mo ddto hehe...

trust me kay taga palompon ko.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast