Default How to use NLIGHTEN Skincare Products in the correct order?

Just like any skincare products, it is useful to know the proper order of applying the NLIGHTEN Regimen. So before heading out to order the best skin care from Korea, check out these correct sequence of applying any skin products like the NLIGHTEN.

The correct order of applying NLIGHTEN Skincare or any beauty products really does matter according to skin experts. And here at NWorldPH, we are often asked how do we really apply the NLighten Skin Regimen in proper order? Skincare has a general pattern of application and the good news about the NLIGHTEN products is that we just have every product you need for each sequence.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE.

This is how my perfect skincare day looks like. I wake up. I cleanse my face, add moisturizer and SPF 20 cream. I let it suck in. Then I go to the salon for some led facial light treatment. I relax while some pretty woman takes care of my face. Then, I go home. I wash my face, cleanse it again, add moisturizer, and later eye cream. Before going to bed, I put my night cream on. Any other day, I use a cleanser, toner, eye cream, moisturizer, and then spf20. It's essential to use them in this exact order because this way, the skin has time to be cleaned, purified, and then moisturized.

3.    Advertisement