Default Kinsa taga Maasin Leyte and Limasawa island ngari? istorya ta

Ka istorya i search about sa Maasin leyte old thread na xa so i decided to make new thread sorry sa taga admin but there was a pop up message na i need to make new thread due to an old thread so yeah back to my mean concern.

Kinsa tong taga Maasin ngari and Padre Burgos til Limasawa? im planning to explore the place but my concern k ang transportation i dnt want to get stranded just like wat happen way back many years ago 2010 na stranded mis Camiguin due to lack of info sa ilang barko going in and out to Jagna ok lang wa pamn koy work ato, lisod if naa kay work i need to know every details sa time just like we did last week sa Southern Leyte gihapon other side nga i was not able to get the latest info ending we didnt get the bus and almost we wasted our 2hrs for waiting mi gani naa pay laing option when i ask the locals sa port around 3.30am gud thing naa, so yeah all i need is time schedule sa bus from Padre burgos to Maasin vice versa, and how often bus mu larga ug last trip wat time? and from Maasin going to Hilongos unsa sad last trip?

i think naay mga bus nga mobyahe mga gabii na kaayo but i think ang imong apason kay makaabot ka sa hilongos para sa byahe sa barko na molarga naay 9pm and the other barko molarga ug 10pm.
    naay mga boat service na masakyan from southern leyte

naa bus kadlawn kanang mu adto ug davao gikan ormoc

4.    Advertisement