Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Corsair VS450 PSU

mga bro, kinsay gamit ninyo ani? kumusta siya?

akoa murag guba naman wala kaabot 3 years.

Bai, if naguba na jud na, then buy a new one. I suggest you get a Seasonic Focus Plus 650w (80+ Gold certification). Palit nako around 5k but ang iyang warranty is 10 years.... so para nako sulit siya

yup, planning on getting a seasonic instead... naka X-560 ko sa una, nag mahay gyud ko akong gi baligya when i went to SFX para sa akong Jonsbo U1 case... i should have just kept it as my back up PSU...

S12II 520 ra akong plano... saon man wala may available low wattage diri nato, hehehe... even 300W is more than enough ra unta sa akong secondary ITX Pentium rig with no GPU...

gaplan ko mobuy ani kay ngita ko low voltage. okay ra ba?
    i am using thermaltake but wierdan ko kay sa outlet naku na naku switch off, it draws current base sa led indicator. magsiga gihapon.
    is seasonic good too?

"is seasonic good too?" As I am not an expert, I rely on reviews sa net and it appears that it is a reliable brand... the fact nga tag-as iya warranty means the manufacturer must have trusted so much on their product...

Seasonic is not only good, but better (one of the best actually)...

medyo baduy gamay ang name but they are one of the best PSU manufacturers out there... they also offer one of the best warranty (5 to 10 years depending on the model if i am not mistaken)...

thanks for the input. ako nasuwayan paman gud is silverstone and thermaltake. so why not try some brand and sulit sa budget sad.

bro Bim,

for the Corsair VS450, the sun was not shinning on me on this PSU. the one used at my parents' home was busted in less than 2 yrs. im pretty sure, mine was a lemon unit.

pwede pa siguro to maayo pero, wla na gi ayo sa akoang bro. gi labay na... hehehe... gi ilisan nya sa VS550 w/c was lying around as a back up PSU. and so far, so good, wala pa nagka problema ang VS550.

naa ko'y mga back-up PSUs sa balay para naa'y magamit kun naay mo hagtos, ma ilisan dayon... units were from Antec, Thermaltake, Superflower, PC Cooler, Corsair and 1st Player...

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    bro Bim,

for the Corsair VS450, the sun was not shinning on me on this PSU. the one used at my parents' home was busted in less than 2 yrs. im pretty sure, mine was a lemon unit.

pwede pa siguro to maayo pero, wla na gi ayo sa akoang bro. gi labay na... hehehe... gi ilisan nya sa VS550 w/c was lying around as a back up PSU. and so far, so good, wala pa nagka problema ang VS550.

naa ko'y mga back-up PSUs sa balay para naa'y magamit kun naay mo hagtos, ma ilisan dayon... units were from Antec, Thermaltake, Superflower, PC Cooler, Corsair and 1st Player...
    lagi bro, basin lemon pud ni akong VS450, or basin mga lemon gyud ang 450 watts nila hahahaha!

Seasonic S12II na akong gi palit...

I do see that we really underestimathe things which small power supply can bring to us clearly, for example all that topics you discussed here, I do see you may have hardware for which 450W will be more than enough absolutely and possibly.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast