Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can any1 rc0mend a gud lawyr 4 anulment? or ny1 hir hu been thru it?

can any1 rc0mend a gud lawyr 4 anulment? or ny1 hir hu been thru it? Plz.tnx!

i do know a good lawyer... atty. soco... try niya...

hmm i don't remember the name of my parents' lawyer when they had their annulment. what i know though was it only took 6 months. i bet he was good huh. there is already an existing thread about annulment maybe u can find names there.

call atty.Mendoza 5804432. she has been handling a number of annulment cases of my friends. nindot siya kay babaye and easy to talk to.

try Atty. Adlawan, a really good lawyer..2556599

asa ka gapuyo?venue would sometime complement to d delay. if you or your husband is a resident of Cebu City, the favorable family courts are Br. 22, Br. 24. the rests, huh!i rather not comment. I suggest you establish residency in Toledo City or Lapu-lapu or in Argao, for 6months kay way blema ang annulment didto... paspas pa gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by chaest View Post
    asa ka gapuyo?venue would sometime complement to d delay. if you or your husband is a resident of Cebu City, the favorable family courts are Br. 22, Br. 24. the rests, huh!i rather not comment. I suggest you establish residency in Toledo City or Lapu-lapu or in Argao, for 6months kay way blema ang annulment didto... paspas pa gyud.
    korekek. sa toledo ang annulment sa akong parents 6 months ra gyud. timing man nga tga tuburan ang mama sko daddy mao tuburan kintahay ang ilang residence.

c atty zaballero.. from what i know wala pa daw ni xa napilde na kaso

i'll pm u some details ky wala mn gud ko balo sa number sa iya office

Quote Originally Posted by Weena View Post
    korekek. sa toledo ang annulment sa akong parents 6 months ra gyud. timing man nga tga tuburan ang mama sko daddy mao tuburan kintahay ang ilang residence.
    not anymore, read this....

No more annulments in Toledo City courts

Cebu Daily News

First Posted 12:01:00 01/18/2008

Filed Under: Wedding, Legal issues

CEBU CITY, Philippines - There have been no annulment cases filed in Toledo City courts since late last year, in contrast to the situation over the past few years when the city court decided on annulment cases in record-breaking time.

Judge Gabriel Ingles, acting presiding judge of the Regional Trial Court Branch 59 in Toledo City, yesterday said an average of 10 annulment cases used to be raffled off to the city's different courts every week.

Ever since the suspiciously quick court decisions on the cases were made public last October, no one has filed a single annulment case.

“It’s already zero,” said Ingles.

Should any new annulment cases be filed in the city, Ingles said he would not make the same mistake his predecessor, Judge Gaudioso Villarin, did.

“I will strictly examine the real place of residence of the petitioner as well as the respondent,” he said.

The judge said he would not hesitate to cite in contempt any person who supplies false information in their petitions for annulment.

“I will even include their lawyers if I find that they are part of the falsities,” Ingles said.

Judge Ingles, who has been acting presiding judge of Branch 59 since the first week of January, said the city court is still conducting an inventory of all its cases.

Once the inventory is complete, Ingles said he would hear cases in the city every Wednesday and Friday.

Branch 59 has 954 pending cases, Ingles said.

Ingles is the presiding judge of RTC Branch 58 in Cebu City. Chief Justice Reynato Puno gave him the Toledo court assignment in addition to his regular work in Cebu City while Villarin is being investigated for his role in the issuance of quick annulment decisions.

Villarin, who is scheduled to retire this March, was placed under preventive suspension following the discovery of the quick annulments last October.

Supreme Court investigators discovered that under Villarin’s supervision, the Toledo City court resolved annulment cases unusually quickly. It had also resolved annulment cases filed by persons outside the city court’s jurisdiction. /Reporter Nilda Gallo

murag dako2x jud imo magasto ani. mas dako pa sa nagasto pag kasal.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast