Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ... Not yet over

All along, I’ve been lying to myself. I’ve been pretentious – pretending that I’m all over him. I know for a fact that I don’t want to ruin his present relationship. Not to mention, it was the same girl after me. It has been more than 5 years, yet its still fresh for me. Here I am, missing him again! Pathetic, I know! But I can’t help it. No matter how I try to keep myself busy, as I pause, he’s all I’m thinking of. I feel stranded. Every man who comes near or would even try to knock on my door ends up being shut down. I never had any decent relationship after him because I keep on comparing them to him. I need to stop this before it eats me up.

Anyone felt this way?

Default Re: ... Not yet over

I can somehow relate to this BlackJasmine...
    but, more than 5 years? and still not over the guy? Geeez, that must be true love?
    Well, mine was 3yrs after until I finally realized I was completely over him...
    I didn't really kept myself busy or what but I tried to open my doors in dating/meeting new guys. The only difference is, I don't compare the new ones to my ex.
    Instead, I would focus on the things that other guys have which my EX didnt have...
    Then I realized I was clinging on to a "not so worthy" EX...

TS, dont fixate yourself to that man because you deserve someone better! Best believe!
    As I have said on my previous post,

Every girl deserves to be a man's first-place girl; not just his in-case girl!
    Now hold your head up high beautiful!

i so can relate..Heres a piece of advice let go when youre hurting too much, give up when love isnt enough, and move on when things arent like before. Surely there is someone out there who will love you more.

I know you're right! It seems so hard! I've had my share of relationships as well after him. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by areukiddingme View Post
    i so can relate..Heres a piece of advice let go when youre hurting too much, give up when love isnt enough, and move on when things arent like before. Surely there is someone out there who will love you more.

Thanks!

Unsa man jud diay ka buotan nang imong ex nga wala man jud ka nka get over even after 5 years? Unya ngano nagka buwag man sad mo if he's that great of a boyfriend?

let go..and stop comparing...

wow. 5 years? haha. sorry, dili ko ka relate. grabe pud kaau ko ma inlove but not at this extent. help yourself ts, you have to realize you are missing a lot from life. happiness is a choice and its should not be dependent from someone else. there is a reason why you didnt end up with each other and yes, its pathetic. he isnt the only person capable of loving you. give yourself a chance

kasuway ko ana but not 5 years mga 2 years... wat i did na tymingan nga same among place nga asa mi nag stay so i had the chance to talk to her so i told her the truth nga until kadtong nga time naa pa koy feelings nya den after ana few days nawa na ako gibati nya... but still i admire her...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast