Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bistek, Dingdong, Isko eyed by LP for 2016 - Butangi!

Bistek, Dingdong, Isko eyed by LP for its 2016 senatorial slate | News | GMA News Online

Favorite Comments:
    Maawa naman kayo sa pinas.
    Dito sa America, ang may karapatan lang tumakbong congressman at senator ay ang may alam sa saligang batas. It's either lawyers or with doctorate degree. Their purpose is to formulate law based on the founding constitution of the nation. But how could you make a law if you don't even know the basic constitution of the land. Bopol na nga ang mga botante lalo nyo pang ginagago!
    Please Pray for the Government of Philippines! They do not know what they are doing! God please save the people of the Philippines
    Another COMEDY IN THE SENATE.
    WASTE of PEOPLES MONEY
    GOOD LORD, HAVE MERCY ON UR PEOPLE.
    The Senate is suppose to be a law-making body, not a laughing-stock hall. Pity the institution
    If Jose Rizal was alive today, he'd probably killed himself...no hope for our country...AT ALL...

My comment:
    Sa mga bobotante, inyo ni nga balita...!!

Kaluoy tawon sa pilipinas.,,

there is no need to overreact. base sa news kay "eyed" meaning plan pana. and they all have the right to run for the position as long as they are qualified. there is nothing wrong with them running. but what is wrong is the people who are voting.

thanks, man...last one was my comment...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    there is no need to overreact. base sa news kay "eyed" meaning plan pana. and they all have the right to run for the position as long as they are qualified. there is nothing wrong with them running. but what is wrong is the people who are voting.
    Well,..whether you like it or not.. it really needs more than reaction since as we all know 1 of the best requirement to run is "Must be able to Read and Write".. and it will end up as expected soon.. Look at Nancy..

We must show to "bobotante" how very disappointed we are to see these type of initial plans specially nga pang Senator na pud ang position.. Magbabalaod kuno? ... I really like the 1st Fav Comment above though .

Quote Originally Posted by rafee View Post
    Well,..whether you like it or not.. it really needs more than reaction since as we all know 1 of the best requirement to run is "Must be able to Read and Write".. and it will end up as expected soon.. Look at Nancy..

We must show to "bobotante" how very disappointed we are to see these type of initial plans specially nga pang Senator na pud ang position.. Magbabalaod kuno? ... I really like the 1st Fav Comment above though .
    lol. if mao na imong tumong sa thread maayo untag imo nalang gi change ang title. and who said the best requirement to run is "must be able to read and write"? sure ka ana? sure ka wala nay lain "best requirement"?

pinaka astig nga comment

"LUNES NA LUNES NANG BABADTRIP! MGA BWISIT!"

Bistek, Dingdong, Isko eyed by LP for its 2016 senatorial slate | News | GMA News Online

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    lol. if mao na imong tumong sa thread maayo untag imo nalang gi change ang title. and who said the best requirement to run is "must be able to read and write"? sure ka ana? sure ka wala nay lain "best requirement"?
    Ingon ko "1" of the best requirements.. and I am sure..;
    Read this : Section 3 Art VI

yatis ra.. daghan na diay artista sa senado krn.. nawala nman si anak ng teteng pulihan sad ni capt. barbel ug ni dingdong.. PAKAPINAN pa ni leon gerero na wala gamit tiwasan pa ni jinggoy..patay tanan!!!

WALA NAY LAIN MO PULI DHA.. ana nlng jud ka BOGO NING PILIPINAS KRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mga hinampak baya.. hehehe comedy man ning politika sa pinas. nagka buang2x na ang mga kagwang gusto mo dagan.. "eyed" meaning wala jd sila laing NAKITA nga qualified?! P*Sti!

Karon nalang mo galagot lagot sa LP Pag 2010 perte pa ninyong tuo tuo lageh sa tuwid na daan..pandamay kaau mog botar botar among noon tang tanan hapit pa ma slide.pailad napud mo.LP pa more!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast