Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What will be the perfect DSLR Camera for a NEWBIE like ME?? HELP

Mga bro ngayo ta ko advice kung okems raba ang Nikon D40 for a newbie like me and if you could give me advice on what will be the perfect DSLR camera for me na NEWBIE pa.. lamatz mga bro.. HELP ME!!

naa namn cguro thread parehas ani. but anyways ako tubagon... ug nikon imong type ang makatubag ana mga nikonian.. ug canon ang maka tubag ang canonians...

but ug sony mo share ko gamay a200, a300,a350 pang entry level.

if its not canon or nikon its sony.. like no other

Quote Originally Posted by fredway View Post
    Mga bro ngayo ta ko advice kung okems raba ang Nikon D40 for a newbie like me and if you could give me advice on what will be the perfect DSLR camera for me na NEWBIE pa.. lamatz mga bro.. HELP ME!!
    okems?

the d40 is a good camera for new photographers however, i'd rather advise to get a canon 500D, 1000D or 450D. personally, i'd go with the 500D because of it's high mega pixel count and it's HD video plus the canon quality service given by the cebu branch of canon philippines.

Blog Entries
    Couple of things to consider... who do you hangout with? If most of your friends are using Nikon, it makes sense to go Nikon. If most of them use Canon, it makes sense to go Canon... do you think you'll need a local service center? If yes, go Canon... do you want images that look natural? Go Canon... all of these comes from a Canon user so the end decision is ultimately up to you.

Try both brands out and get a feel for them. Go with whichever you feel more comfortable with. Do note that it's not easy switching from one brand to another if you've already invested so make sure you make the right decision for yourself from the start.

Blog Entries
    ok ra sab ang d40 entry level kung mao rana makaya sa budget keep in mind na walay nikon service center in cebu naa hinoon sa manila adto ka manila paayo. canon and sony is another option ky naa ni cla service center sa cebu.

ako pa nimo ug mao rana imong budget try reading reviews about dslr Im sure nga naay laing brand nga mas ADVANCE ug spec. sa D40 pero mao ra ug price.

basaha ni bai nindot sab ni review

http://www.digital-slr-guide.com/
    Last edited by DEMONOCIETY; 05-15-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    How about older dslr brands / models, like the olympus e500?

get the d60 nalang if ur on a budget since i think it wudn't go over 5k ang difference from the d40..

any entry level dlsr will do.. as per brand names.. you cant go wrong with nikon and canon...

hmmm i suggest go to GIZMO or PHOTOSHOP to canvass for slr camera.... 1000d will be great for starters like me i am a 1000d user...for the price ive seen @ GIZMO the price for 1000d is 20k i think ive seen it 2days ago and im shock coz i bought my 1000d for 31k

that's a good deal..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast