Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default My cousin, My friend, My Girlfriend

Hi istoryans

I badly need your advice. It's been two years now that I'm always with my cousin (first degree cousin). On Gimiks, going to church, malling, and even in bed (but not the way that you think), tupad2x lang gud pag may time. No physical attachments or whatsoever.

Pero I'm now falling in love with her now and I could sense that she feel the same that I do. We often text send sweet messages on FB and if she's busy I really make sure that I could call her and make sure that she's okay.

Should I pursue this feeling or GET RID of Her?

Blog Entries
    i think you know the answer...

while it's early let go of the feeling...

incestous relationship never goes far brad... Not only thru the eyes of the people around you.. but thru God as well.

undanga nang kabuang ninyo ts.

that's a big sin. you know..

ikaw may laki., ikaw nalay likay. understand men..

Hi TS!

How's your lovelife? Going strong? =)

Ka challenging sa imuha love life oi. Your question is: If you should pursue this feeling sah?

Ultimately, kamu ra gyud duha ang makatubag niana TS. Deciding to love someone is a decision and your question is really One step to making that decision. Deciding is something you can control, therefore its doable.

So, that being the case, I would suggest you consider what is in it for you both in the future . If man gani you decide nga kamung duha, how will this affect you both in terms of:

1.) Law and Society - I am not familiar, but you may want to check on this if you both decide to get married (if you have reched that level). If you are both willing to face the possible "scorn" of society, then well and good! =)
    2.) Having kids - Consequences re: possible medical issues.
    3.) Ug uban pa nga wa nako mahuna hunaan nga pwede mahitabo.

Question is: Ready mo sa tanan tanan nga repercussions? Its not only for you both, its for those who love you as well (Your family, future kids, etc...)

Ayaw sad get rid of her ha, pwede raman gyud mo mag friends if mu decide man mo not to go on with the love relationship. =) Pero if dili kaya as friends, then some distance away from each other may help.

What are you both willing to give up?

Matud pa ni St. Paul:
    “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive.

Love love TS! Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by jyanmperez View Post
    Hi istoryans

I badly need your advice. It's been two years now that I'm always with my cousin (first degree cousin). On Gimiks, going to church, malling, and even in bed (but not the way that you think), tupad2x lang gud pag may time. No physical attachments or whatsoever.

Pero I'm now falling in love with her now and I could sense that she feel the same that I do. We often text send sweet messages on FB and if she's busy I really make sure that I could call her and make sure that she's okay.

this is insane..... nihit na jud ang babay sa inyoha TS?
    walay unay brod

OT: Milagro (Its a miracle!)

Ikaw gyud ni ni pst bai? WOW!
    First time dili bisayah! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by vahnhelsing View Post
    i think you know the answer...

while it's early let go of the feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    Hi TS!

How's your lovelife? Going strong? =)

Ka challenging sa imuha love life oi. Your question is: If you should pursue this feeling sah?

Ultimately, kamu ra gyud duha ang makatubag niana TS. Deciding to love someone is a decision and your question is really One step to making that decision. Deciding is something you can control, therefore its doable.

So, that being the case, I would suggest you consider what is in it for you both in the future . If man gani you decide nga kamung duha, how will this affect you both in terms of:

1.) Law and Society - I am not familiar, but you may want to check on this if you both decide to get married (if you have reched that level). If you are both willing to face the possible "scorn" of society, then well and good! =)
    2.) Having kids - Consequences re: possible medical issues.
    3.) Ug uban pa nga wa nako mahuna hunaan nga pwede mahitabo.

Question is: Ready mo sa tanan tanan nga repercussions? Its not only for you both, its for those who love you as well (Your family, future kids, etc...)

Ayaw sad get rid of her ha, pwede raman gyud mo mag friends if mu decide man mo not to go on with the love relationship. =) Pero if dili kaya as friends, then some distance away from each other may help.

What are you both willing to give up?

Matud pa ni St. Paul:
    “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive.

Love love TS! Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the advice bro... For many times I have thought of those things, but it's just that I can't afford to lose her... There was once that I asked her what kind of man she wants to be her husband and she said "she would love a guy like me to spend the rest of her life with" at that time we were both speechless and just stare at each other's eye... Though she did not say a word, but just by looking at her eyes I could sense that she feel the same way too....

It's too hard, but as what you've said its doable. I would just think where should I start and how would I escape this feelings that I have for her....

Killiiiiiggggg man sad ta anang stare stare at each other's eyes oi! Hala bro , go go sago! Its doable. Its a question of the will.

Quote Originally Posted by jyanmperez View Post

Spoiler! 

On a more serious note... mahuwasan rka ana TS... i think bata pman tngali mo... kng dli, aw.. you know the consequences nah...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast