Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default SAN MIGUEL CORPORATION and Subsidiaries

Established in 1890 as a brewery, San Miguel Corporation (SMC) is Southeast Asia's largest publicly listed food, beverage and packaging company with over 15,000 employees in over 100 major facilities throughout the Asia-Pacific.

One of the Philippines' leading business conglomerates, San Miguel carries the brand names of some of the most formidable players in the Philippine food and beverage industry, including San Miguel Pale Pilsen, Ginebra San Miguel, Monterey, Magnolia, and Purefoods. San Miguel Beer--the company's flagship product--is one of the largest selling beers and among the top 15 beer brands in the world.

Today, San Miguel is built around closely related businesses: beverages--both non-alcoholic and alcoholic--food, and packaging. Each of which are dominant in their respective segments, holding No. 1 or No. 2 positions in their markets.

In addition to its market leadership in the Philippines, SMC has established significant presence overseas. The Company's manufacturing operations extend beyond its home market to Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia; and its products are exported to 60 markets around the world.

Continuing a tradition of product quality, San Miguel is capitalizing on its unique strenghts in creating and developing brands to weave its products more deeply into the fabric of the regional consumers' everyday life.

----------------------------------------------------
    Who are SMC employees here?

Ng hire mo? pwde apply dha. ECE grad here.

Well, as far as I know, our Department aren't posting anything about hiring yet. I don't know about the other depts. I'm talking about the Beer Division/San Miguel Brewery, Inc. Actually, just like any other companies, only the HRD knows about job hirings.

But why not try, you can actually leave resumes at the gate guard and they will forward them to the HRD for sure.

Pde ba ang pharmacist diha sir?

ako IT ako nahuman.. as of now im working as a programmer.. but kapoi man mag program...

naa ba work dha SMB corp nga IT related para apply ko..

bitaw kay kadungog ko nice raba dw benefits dri sa SMB dn free beer pajud dw..inig naa ocassion sa inyoha..

Quote Originally Posted by idunnuknow View Post
    ako IT ako nahuman.. as of now im working as a programmer.. but kapoi man mag program...

naa ba work dha SMB corp nga IT related para apply ko..
    Well, there's the SMITS, although, considered as a third-party service provider, which manages all the InfoTech related system in SMC. I think they would hire programmers and engineers there. Wait, dili ko HR, hah. Basin diri mu mangapply nako....hehehe

one of the moderators here i know is connected to smb... accountant siya...

Quote Originally Posted by edshark View Post
    bitaw kay kadungog ko nice raba dw benefits dri sa SMB dn free beer pajud dw..inig naa ocassion sa inyoha..
    Well, I have to be honest, yes, our benifits and compensations are above average and we are all taken cared of by the management. Personnel development/growth of all employees are well managed too. Basta, I can say that I'm too lucky to be here. Although, it ain't just luck, you also have to deserve the position. Just try applying guys.

And oh, about the free beers, its really not like that. But we do have this thing every friday intended for all employees to enjoy, you know, entertainment, food, booze...hehehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    one of the moderators here i know is connected to smb... accountant siya...
    Really....asa sya na assign? If it's not too much to ask...hehehe. Basin kaila lang ko bah...hehehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast