Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default iPhone 4 Net Scam??

Guys, do you think I've been scammed? Last June I have been scammed by someone over the net. More than 100K is already a big loss for me especially being a young single mom trying to do business online just to feed and educate my child. As I was still trying to recover from that loss and being comforted by my friends... a long time acquaintance just came to the picture and comforted me among others. Few weeks after that, he offered me a business, this time he said it's legit since according to him he personally know the supplier, couples Mike and Amanda Berry who both works for Apple based in California. He said Amanda was his ex.

I refused to take the offer coz I'm kinda like traumatized by what happened but he kept on convincing me to take his offer so I can speedily regain my loss and I can refund my customers asap by the commission I get by selling his iPhones. Being desperate to solve my problem without letting my family know about the failed transaction, I did agree. He said all i have to do is gather buyers who are willing to pay a 50% down payment since it is a pre-order. And the remaining half is payable when the items are already on-hand and ready for shipment. Our iPhone 4 were priced 35K each. Deadline for payments are accepted until the first week of August and expected arrival of the items is first week of September. But before agreeing, I asked him a couple of times if he's gonna refund the whole amount if something happens to the transaction, like if NO ITEMS will arrive. He said YES, he will. For the Nth time of asking him that...he replied YES. He wanted me to propose our offer to cellshop stores here in my province (mindanao) coz he said it would be better to have bulk orders to have better deals. I told him I won't gonna do it unless I have something to show the buyers like a contract. Few days after he sent me a so-called contract. Notarized but still, I'm not satisfied with it's content and not even confident of it. Something isn't right about it and so I told him that. He said the attorney asked us to pay P120K for that contract alone since a certain percent (%) of the disclosed value were asked to such contract. But still I gave in. He pressured me to gather sales. Not a day that he's gonna call me to the extent that he already annoys me and yet I still hold my patience. I have gathered 4 buyers... 2 paid P17,500 each and the other 2 paid P15,000 each as they haggled with the down payment. TOTAL of P65,000.

The expected arrival came and he contacted me. He said it's already in the Apple's warehouse in Manila being inventoried and checked. I waited for 3 days for the items to be delivered since it's just 1-3 days delivery if sent through LBC, Air21 or JRS. But no items arrived. Called him and asked about the products, he said something went wrong with the shipment. Air21 had the picked deliveries mixed up and have my box sent to Bacolod. Katangahan if you have to believe it right? Yet I still accepted that excuse. A week came and there's still no items... he said the shipped box were sent back to the sender, the warehouse in Manila and because of that everything went F***ED UP. Every packages received in the warehouse are being inventoried and that box from Bacolod was reinventoried and have drawn attention to the management. Since it is a palusot, every staff in the warehouse were questioned about it. Thus, it got impossible to send items to us na. Because of that, I asked for the refund since buyers want their money back. He said to just wait kasi daw Mike will have to release few items soon. I did wait....every week I ask for update and different excuses were given...It's almost 3 months now since the expected arrival and yet not even a peso was being refunded to me. As weeks piles up, instead of him updating me, I now turn to be the one asking for updates. Later, It gets impossible for me to contact him. His favorite reasons are... he left his phones at home and he was still asleep.

This guy I'm referring about is MR. LEO JOHN ENRIQUEZ OLIVEROS of HERMAG VILLAGE, MANDAUE. I knew him way back in early-mid 2000 in Southwestern University. I was still a student there and he was a computer instructor then. I trusted him because I never thought he would do me any harm. But what do you all think about what he is doing? It sounds so like a scammer to me. I hope i'm wrong but why can't he refund me the P65,000? I've been begging him to just even give me 5,000 as a start but he never did. What so fishy about him is that I learned a lot of inconsistencies about what he told me. Every money he asked me to send was said to be the payment for the Attorney for that contract. When i asked him about the Attorney's bank details he said he was told to send the money to the Atty's cousin instead through money transfer. I chose M.Lhuillier since it's cheaper. The recipient's name was JOSSEF CYRIL RETUYA.... He received the P50,000 through 3 different transfers and the other recipient of the P15,000 was BRENDON MOSCOSA. I asked him why to a different name, he said the cousin wasn't around so he was told to send it to the messenger instead. I doubted why the Atty is such in a hurry to get the money? Why not just to his bank account? He just convincingly reasoned out. Later, I learned something more pa about what John did that would really make me think he scammed me. He set his friends' list in private when I started to doubt him, luckily i still have gained access to his links and found few names who commented. A SEAN IVAN BRENDON MOSCOSA ring a bell. I tried to contact him and asked his participation on this issue when that money he received was supposedly for the Atty. And why he is in Bohol when I was told he was just in Cebu. He said he has no idea about the business. Though he admitted receiving the P15,000 from me. He said John asked him the favor to receive the money from someone (that's me) since John can't daw coz he don't have any ID with him. When he asked what's it for, John said, a payment from someone who owes him. KAPALLLLLLL! Yes, John was in Bohol at that time visiting friends. When i confronted John about it through phone, he twisted everything na. And denied lots of things. KAPAL talaga! Now, he won't reply na sa mga text ko and barely answer my calls. If sasagot man, inuonahan nya akong magalit. HOW DARE HIM!

By the way, I need to have a hold of ATTY. DARIO D. RAMA JR's contact number. I need to talk to him. He was the one who signed the said contract. Someone told me his office is just near the City Hall (Cebu City). Plz help!!

Please guys if anyone of you knows about this guy and the names I mentioned, please don't hesitate to contact me. Please help me!

sis, i think na wrong thread ka, u may wish to post this in the general discussion para makita sa uban? i duno.

up na2 ni sis.. louya nimo wui.. did u tried coordinating a local police sis? they might be able to help.

sorry im an old member here but have never been active...don't know where to post it amongst the thread.... so should i copy and paste this to a new thread? pasensya...

you just got officially SCAMMED! never trust anyone specially when it comes to money. Even your closest friends can become your greatest enemy when it comes to money.

sugod pa lang sa transaction, klaro na kaayo nga scam...

guys, i need to contact a certain Atty. Dario D. Rama Jr. of Cebu. Any idea where I can find him? I was told his office is near the City Hall (Cebu City). He was the atty. who notarized the said contract sent to me by John through Jossef Cyril Retuya. Is there such Lawyers' Directory in Cebu? Or a place to ask for their contact infos? Please help me guys.... Thanx!

sus paeta ani scam na sad kay hapit na baya pasko...

most likely Atty. Dario D. Rama Jr. does not exist. everything probably was faked. it's a dog eat dog world out there, and only the fittest shall survive.

i researched and there is an Atty. Rama, yet, maybe not that known yet...he have few handled cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetboy_14 View Post
    sus paeta ani scam na sad kay hapit na baya pasko...
    ambot kalalaki man untang tao pero wa man conscience mang alaot og tao...isa pa jud ka babae ang gi punterya.

i was told he was driving an isuzu trooper and frequently hangs out in Caltex (reclamation area).... some kind of a lifestyle no? shame lang kay even a peso dili ka refund.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast