View RSS Feed

noy.juan

Moderators?

Rate this Entry
Moderators are supposed to be neutral and not one sided, its should never interact if it does he/she should stripped his position and come down as member... regardless of its position it should always remain neutral not taking sides.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

they are still humans, have beliefs.. you can always attack their opinion but not their beliefs - this is were humans always misunderstood each other.
    well not attacking them as a person but attacking their position since the position requires to be neutral, the problem start when it tries to sway away to the main issue but instead turn it against the one who asked... the issue is different but keeps avoiding direct answer... im pretty sure he will find this post soon... im not posting there anyway i made my point.... what ever i think of him is mine nalang... but its not good... good thing this forum dont have ranking system for moderators....

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top