View RSS Feed

Stories, and then Some...

antithesis

Rate this Entry
stranger,

no matter how small i think this city is, i know that i must concede certain secret corners, many dark alleys and many of those faces that prowl its streets, to the unknown. this city might be small, but still, it is large enough that i sometimes find myself lost in one of its criss-crossing streets. and sometimes in the eyes of someone like you.

like many in this city, we have unknowingly managed to skirt past each other's consciousness not knowing each other existed. another face in the crowd, we couldn't even be expected to remember each other's faces if we bumped into one another...

except that we didn't just bump into each other. it was more like a violent intrusion, an irritating distraction whose warranty for entertainment expired after only a few days.

i cannot stand the idea that someone like you exists. with your angel eyes, you came in and pulled the one card at the bottom of this house of cards i have built for so long, sending it crashing, fleeing into your direction. you came and stole words that in themselves were the language of an entire world made only just for two.

it is not a wonder then that even if i have never met you, stranger, i wanted to own the avenues and streets that lead to your side of the city. i want to break them, twist them, so that the chance that we'd accidentally find each other, a few feet, a few inches from one another would never materialize. cringing at the thought of forcing to give away pleasantries that i don't mean, i want to block my borders from you, if only to show how ridiculously different our worlds are.

but why is it that in my dreams i endure bloodbaths just to save you? why is it that in there, i phase through walls just to be beside you and hold your hand?

jeub
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

but why is it that in my dreams i endure bloodbaths just to save you? why is it that in there, i phase through walls just to be beside you and hold your hand? ------ relate much ko ani da
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeaka
    but why is it that in my dreams i endure bloodbaths just to save you? why is it that in there, i phase through walls just to be beside you and hold your hand? ------ relate much ko ani da
    when Dreams forcefully bleed into Reality.
    I savor every single word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    I savor every single word.
    kilig much te Ruth?
    ---------------------------

"different worlds"
    If "opposites attract each other" then,
    these "different worlds" may complement each other at some point too?...
    This is interesting. Can someone fall in love with a person that is just a product of his dreams/imaginations? (I'm assuming this is what's it all about)

Although, they say na kanang mga taw sa atong dreams are the random people we have meet in our lives. We can't recall them consciously but naka store sila tanan sa atong subconscious. So,maybe, she's someone you've crossed paths with in the busy streets of the city.

like many in this city, we have unknowingly managed to skirt past each other's consciousness not knowing each other existed. another face in the crowd, we couldn't even be expected to remember each other's faces if we bumped into one another...
    Nice entry.
    this lingers me. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities
    "different worlds"
    If "opposites attract each other" then,
    these "different worlds" may complement each other at some point too?...
    they do converge at one point like perpendicular lines. but they head to different directions, never to meet again.
    God.

powerful words are powerful.
    words nothing but words....
    serendipity
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    they do converge at one point like perpendicular lines. but they head to different directions, never to meet again.
    So sad... at least they meet at one point, not like parallel lines who'll never meet...~~ meeting passing strangers

Different worlds...
    when perpendicular lines intersect, they form two pairs of vertical angles mirroring each other. ~~ sometimes, having few similarities and touching different worlds may not mean that they do not complement each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit
    This is interesting. Can someone fall in love with a person that is just a product of his dreams/imaginations? (I'm assuming this is what's it all about)

Although, they say na kanang mga taw sa atong dreams are the random people we have meet in our lives. We can't recall them consciously but naka store sila tanan sa atong subconscious. So,maybe, she's someone you've crossed paths with in the busy streets of the city.

Nice entry.
    true. we sometimes make up mental versions of these people inside our heads and these versions follow their own evolutionary trajectories, morphing into something within the confines of our minds.

it gets interesting when these mental versions meet their real counterparts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities
    So sad... at least they meet at one point, not like parallel lines who'll never meet...~~ meeting passing strangers

Different worlds...
    when perpendicular lines intersect, they form two pairs of vertical angles mirroring each other. ~~ sometimes, having few similarities and touching different worlds may not mean that they do not complement each other.

there are many ways to Lose, and only one way to Win. and the best is not to be two different wandering lines, but be two entities tracing the universe in one line; no parallels, no perpendiculars. One line enough that you do not see any differences between the both of you, your footfalls falling on top of each other's, your heartbeat echoing one another's
    Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit

usually the you end up caught in the undertow of love at first sight when this happens
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    there are many ways to Lose, and only one way to Win.
    I agree.
    and the best is not to be two different wandering lines, but be two entities tracing the universe in one line; no parallels, no perpendiculars. One line enough that you do not see any differences between the both of you, your footfalls falling on top of each other's, your heartbeat echoing one another's
    Oftentimes, we search for the one who is just like us, who'll step our steps, do what we love to do, someone who shares so many things in common...this will more likely last longer especially both will cherish every moment but sometimes having a "duplicate" of yourself will also tend to complicate things.When both have strong personalities and no one will give in, it would be harder for them to resolve a misunderstanding because both of them are firm with their stand. When one raises his/her voice, the other also raises hers or his...making the fight bigger.There are instances where those who are exactly the opposite of the other works best. One shouts, the other shuts-up; one is good in this field, the other is good on that field; one loves to eat the chicken meat alone and the other its skin only (awhaha, simanga na uy)... Basta but then, it's a case-to-case basis and the life of the latter is harder, IMO...
    Updated 03-25-2013 at 06:57 PM by cebu.opportunities

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top