Conversation Between Janroe and hOp

4 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry for the later reply. akong skin murag dili ra man sya sensitive and pimple prone. oily lang ni sya then akong mga probs kay mga white heads and dark spots. im not sure kung kaning dark spots bah freckles or what kay dili man pod ni sya pimple sa una. then naa ko mga open pores. haaay what cream do you thing suited for me. thanks!

nireply na c infinit101

>>>jan, Pls. let her text me instead sa akong sun number para faster amo transactions and i can address directly to her sa iyang concern. thanks!!!
    coz, i think, based on what she gave for her skin information she wants to address, i can give her the RED CACTUS but pls. lang jud, let her text me directly para mas clear amo conversation. thanks!
  2. Sorry for the later reply. akong skin murag dili ra man sya sensitive and pimple prone. oily lang ni sya then akong mga probs kay mga white heads and dark spots. im not sure kung kaning dark spots bah freckles or what kay dili man pod ni sya pimple sa una. then naa ko mga open pores. haaay what cream do you thing suited for me. thanks!

nireply na c infinit101
  3. yup ako na to xa nareplyan but wla nman xa follow-up response with that matter
  4. Jan, gireplyan na to nimo tong naay inquiry sa St. Dalfour Cream kadtong kay infinity 1101?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top