View RSS Feed

gracie7

I Don't Need Our Love To Be Easy, I Just Need It To Be Worth It

Rate this Entry
I am not one of those girls who believes in a fairy-tale romance. I know there's no Prince Charming coming to sweep me off my feet and ride off into the sunset with for our happily ever after.

This is real life, and real relationships take work. I'm fine with putting in that effort, but only if in the end it's the real deal.

We are human, and no humans are perfect. I know neither of us will be the best partner at every single second, and I'm totally okay with that. I will accept you as you are, beautiful flaws and all, if you can do the same.

I promise to push you to always be the best version of yourself. Not because I want to change you but because I want to help you become the person you've always wanted to be.

I don't want to have all the same hobbies, but it is important that we share the values that will serve as the cornerstone of our lives together.

It's so cliche, but compromise really is key. I have no problem admitting that I'm not always right, and I want you to be able to admit you're wrong too.

Love is not a competition and there is no keeping score. Let's do our best to see things through the each others' eyes and meet halfway.

The world isn't black and white, and I want to find and explore the grey together.

I don’t want someone who is going to nod enthusiastically to everything I say and do. Instead I want to be questioned, challenged and made to think things through critically and carefully. Because disagreements are healthy. Have your own opinions, share them with me and stand up for what you believe in.

When we fight, because we both know we will, remember to be fair. We'll get frustrated, well get fed up and we'll say hurtful things. But we'll also respect each other and the relationship enough to always make up before bed.

My sensitivity is one of my strengths, and I don't want it to feel like a weakness. I know it will take time for you to get used to how fragile I can be, but I know that the heart I'll give you is better for it.

I promise I will only say sorry when I mean it. I will avoid saying I love you when I want something from you. I will never intentionally undermine you. I will always ask for forgiveness when you're hurting. And above all else, I will give it my all.

At the end of the day, I believe in you, I believe in us and I believe in love. And when love isn't enough, our commitment to make it work will be.

Because as long as we're in this together there's nothing in the world that can stop us.

There is never a time or place for true love.
It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat,
in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Updated 04-29-2017 at 09:36 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

A man in love is happy and does not notice the negativity around.. This is an amazing state of mind.. But I have become old enough to understand that I can have fun without diving deep.. Here is a site that helps me in finding a partner - [url]https://maturesfor****.com/[/url] This is all very useful for those who do not want a formal relationship but are not against easy romantic dates.
    My recent Academized review - quality was satisfactory, but prices seemed high. Legit overall, but explore alternatives for best value. https://essayservices.review/reviews/academized-review

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top