View RSS Feed

gracie7

How can you unlove someone?

Rate this Entry
You might not be able to choose who you love, but you can choose your thoughts and your behavior about it.

Accept the way you feel. If you fight or suppress your feelings, you'll feel conflicted. So if you love someone, then let it be so. Love freely, and want what is best for him or her, whether or not you are part of that.

It is not your love that is the problem - it is your expectation of what you will receive in return. It's your longing that is hurting you, not your love. So you must accept things for what they are, not what you wish them to be. And then choose to move on with your own life and what makes you happy.

Decide not to get too caught up in thinking about this person. Give other areas of your life your attention. Don't rely on someone else to fill you with love, do that for yourself. Be happy that you have a heart that is capable of love and know that you can and will love again.

And most importantly, spare some of that love for yourself, and concentrate on your own needs/wants/desires. Your biggest love affair should be with the person who was there at the start, with you through it all and will be there at the end - and that's YOU.

You can't unlove someone.
Love come and go in the most unexpected way.
The best thing you can do is to treasure that love
until a bigger love comes in your way.

Comments

I am convinced that feelings cannot be controlled if they are sincere feelings. Yes, I also had unsuccessful loves .. But I just endured and this feeling became weaker and weaker over time. If you want to get mutual love, then start looking correctly - [url]https://www.together2night.com/dallas-personals.html[/url] A modern dating site can give you many unexpected candidates among local singles.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top