View RSS Feed

Love

1. How can you unlove someone?

You might not be able to choose who you love, but you can choose your thoughts and your behavior about it.

Accept the way you feel. If you fight or suppress your feelings, you'll feel conflicted. So if you love someone, then let it be so. Love freely, and want what is best for him or her, whether or not you are part of that.

It is not your love that is the problem - it is your expectation of what you will receive in return. It's your longing that is hurting you, not ...
  2. For I thought I had already given up on "love"...

"They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!"
    You don't choose ...

Updated 08-08-2016 at 03:17 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  3. To the Man I Love

Finally I have met you. We may be thousands of miles away right now. But it doesn't matter because today, I am one day closer.

You should also understand that I have flaws that took me years to love. I don't know if you'll learn to love them, but I hope you do. My hair doesn't stay in place most of the time, it always messily falls on my face. I don't have the prettiest hand to hold, or the brightest eyes to look at. I am also not attractive when I am fast asleep. But who knows? Maybe ...

Updated 08-06-2016 at 10:34 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  4. Type of girls you should date

Found this one on an old thread. It's worth reading guys

1. The one of the guys girl.
    This girl is always fun to date because she can hang with your boys. She makes them laugh, keeps up with the game and take the heat when quizzed about her favorite team. She also doesn’t get squeamish around “guy talk” and gasp she will share a cheeseburger with you. Added bonus, she probably even owns her favorite teams jersey.

2. The loves *** even more than you do girl. ...
    Categories
    Love
  5. To the Girl Who Needs to Remember She's More Than Enough

The most important thing I want you to take away from this is that you are most definitely, without a doubt good enough. I need you to remember there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

I know there is a good chance you are rolling your eyes at that statement, you may be muttering to yourself, "yeah right" or "whatever" but mutter away cause it's true.

It's tough being the girl who cares too much. The girl who would do anything for those she cares ...
  6. Fall in Love With Someone Who...

Fall in love with someone who you think “I’m so in love with you, it’s stupid” on the regular… And they make your heart skip a beat when you see them smile after a long day. The moment their lips meet yours, the butterflies begin dancing in your stomach, and no matter how long you’ve been together, you genuinely miss them when you’re apart. It’s these little moments that you look forward to any time that you’re away.

Fall in love with someone who makes it easy to fall (and stay) in ...

Updated 07-27-2016 at 01:21 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  7. To All the Girls Who Love Too Hard

You're not alone. I know you feel unappreciated. Unloved. Broken at times. Sometimes empty.

You're the girl that asks someone if they are okay even if you were the one that spent that night crying yourself to sleep.

You feel empty some days but never stop loving. Never stop giving love. Never stop trying. Some people say this is your weakness.

Giving too much. Loving too hard. But it's not, you know how it feels to be broken, to be on the brink of ...
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top