Blog Comments

Mathematics is a very complex science. It seems to me that a person has been born with whether he is able to understand mathematics or not. I can say I was unlucky in this, but to be honest I don't regret it. Today there are many different programs and websites to make life easier. There are so many of them that you can't use them all at once, [URL="https://divided-by.com"][COLOR="#000000"]check here[/COLOR][/URL] is one of them. This is an online calculator that copes with the division of any number.
    I totally agree with you, especially in the context of the sports example. Have you tried reading sports predictions from bookmakers. I assure you that these guys are good at numbers. All they predict is pure mathematical calculation based on the most complete match statistics. I recommend reading more about it here - [url]https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/11-parimatch/registratsiya[/url] I myself am learning to make sports predictions using ready-made materials and using personal intuition. So far I have a 52% win rate. I think this is pretty good for a newcomer to betting.
    I already knew that traveling thru time was possible. But only for a short period of time and not with the body but with the mind. I think we all went through this. This happens when you go to the house when you grew up, maybe your parents' house, or your grandparents' house. I traveled that way 3 months ago when I visited Chile, South America. It is a country full of history, full of mistery, it takes you back before our era. A unique feeling that only these kinds of places can wake up. Similar travel destinations you can find on travelazzi.com. Traveling for me it's not going and having fun with a ton of people, travel is discovering cultures and, why not, yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkkedd
    How old were you back then when you started traveling?
    wow sorry I just read this comment today XD well I started traveling when I was around 21 years old. Right after graduating from University.
    How old were you back then when you started traveling?
    luoya sa bata. hapit nabiyaan
    hopefully not so lonely na.. asa na ang story #2 nimo, Zorenvok? curious lang kung nabiyaan pud hapit. hahaha joke bitaw
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top