• |
    Quote Originally Posted by cebu.opportunities
    Thanks in advance.
    My pleasure.
    • |
    Thanks in advance.
    • |
    Good thing you were able to cope up, to be better than they should have been.
    The hardest thing is to cleanse the heart and let go of the negative past, to totally forgive and "forget" the echoing breath-taking memories, to be able to convey the message to them in a manner they could understand without rage.

If you have gotten the key, I'd like to hear from you.
    pa-duplicate ko's imong master key.

Sadly, I haven't gone to that part just yet. How I wish I can come up and create that key sooner. Don't worry, I'll have you duplicate mine when available.
    • |
    Good thing you were able to cope up, to be better than they should have been.
    The hardest thing is to cleanse the heart and let go of the negative past, to totally forgive and "forget" the echoing breath-taking memories, to be able to convey the message to them in a manner they could understand without rage.

If you have gotten the key, I'd like to hear from you.
    pa-duplicate ko's imong master key.
    • |

kasuway ka anang the qualities that you do not like the most are gradually becoming the very person you are?
    Probably wala pa, maybe in the long run. My dad had me in my mom's womb when he was 18. I am not 21 and do not have plans yet to be a dad.

My dad is pretty stubborn, I work on my own and support myself.
    My dad has a lot of lies, I hate liars.
    My dad has a lot of vice, I only love blogging and photography.

So far, so good. None of his bad attitudes has shaken my strong will.
    • |

Sometimes, it will create confusion with your personality. You want to be "good" yet you're not. You love them at the same time sub-consciously hating them. You want the family to be whole but in your heart, you know it will never be. A clash of being a good "obedient" child with a civilized rebellious nature.
    Exactly Cebu.Opportunities. I really am trapped at times into my "Good" nature and the rebellious one. It's hard to face the fact, but what has happened to my past can't be undone. As I mentioned, they could have done better -yet they choose not.

I could have love them more, but I prefer not either.
    • |

Most of those born like me either have to face the reality and move on, or act wildly for not being cared.

I choosed to act responsible, for I do not want you to think I am not learning.
    I do not want to act worried, for I know what I am doing.
    I stand on my own feet, for I know you haven't done your part well. Do not worry, I am not mad -You could have just done better.
    Sometimes, it will create confusion with your personality. You want to be "good" yet you're not. You love them at the same time sub-consciously hating them. You want the family to be whole but in your heart, you know it will never be. A clash of being a good "obedient" child with a civilized rebellious nature.

I will be my dad's -Exact opposite.
    kasuway ka anang the qualities that you do not like the most are gradually becoming the very person you are?
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top