View RSS Feed

My World Without You

I went out to see the world and experienced new things, on my own whereas if you're still here, I would have been at home, cooking and doing things just for you.

When I look back at it all, the moments what seemed the darkest days of my life, when my heart was beating so hard, I thought it might just break out of my chest, and when it hurts just to breathe.

Today, it all makes sense now. I'm better off without you, even though, I couldn't see it back then. It all happened so that i could be here now, and now is exactly where I'm meant to be.

Never thought I would say this, but thank you so much for leaving. You brought me back to the most important person in my life: me.

You see, you broke me but I didn't know it is the best possible thing could ever happened to me, to make me whole again.

There may not be much "good" in goodbye, but there is always something to be grateful for. And to that person I am thankful that you came and said your goodbye.

adz has no blog entries to display.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top