View RSS Feed

Simply angel_brey...

Love...
Life...

1. CAPTEK Dental CROWNS and BRIDGES :-) Wearing GOLD in your teeth but in a natural looking way!

Captek™ was developed by a Prosthodontist and a world class dental technician to provide their patients with the optimal crowns and bridges. Now Captek™ is available worldwide for you to benefit your patients with.

Captek™
    is a unique metal gold composite coping for a PFM fixed partial denture. Resulting in esthetic, healthy, strong and long lasting crowns and bridges, you can successfully place in all cases, either natural teeth or implants.

"
    It’s the perfect material ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why you should date a DENTIST! :-P

I just found this ONLINE and figured I should share this to you guys here!!!

IF your cute-and-single dentist asks you out for dinner next Friday, say yes. Floss before you go.

Here are 15 reasons to date a dentist:
    1. Sweet kisses. Expect impeccable dental hygiene and fresh breath.
    2. Dentists are smart. Smart is sexy.
    3. Your parents will be impressed.
    4. Not that money is everything…but most dentists make a great living.
    5. Dentists work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dental Ed 101: To Caries and beyond---Starting them YOUNG!!!

In my, I don't know, maybe more than 10 years of being a dentist (if that includes my CLINIC DUTIES when I was still in college ), I have observed that many Filipino's are still faced with the #1 painful health problem we often times dread... TOOTH ACHE!

And the most common reason for having this dreaded disease is POOR ORAL HYGIENE! In short,

1. Dli mang TOOTHBRUSH.
    2. Kung mang TOOTHBRUSH man gani, ahw kung mkahinumdum lang.
    3. Mahilig mukaun ug FOOD (Alangan

Updated 08-16-2012 at 03:07 PM by angel_brey

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dream entry #1

You visited me in my dreams last night...I couldn't recognize your face but all it left me we're feelings...feelings of love and longing...

For a moment there, I was dumbstruck coz I didn't know you...not a clue of who you are...just a silhouette I just couldn't put my finger on and a feeling of some sort of emptiness inside that lingered in that moment... "I couldn't recognize you!" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dear someone....by Someone anonymous...

testing testing 1,2,3

Sorry coz I really dunno how to do this blogging thing! The keys seem to have left me dumb as of of the moment therefore, still learning! ehheheeh But anyway, let me leave you guys with something to READ!

My Aunt shared to me this letter when I was still in High school and up until now, I still have memorized it by heart because of its contents! Something I wish someone would be able to send me and bare out his soul from the bottom of his heart! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A letter I once wrote...

I used to write a whole lot of letters to the ones I love and for years I have kept them! Rummaging through my big tin can of letters & diaries (Yes and I mean big Danish cookie tin box) through the years, I bumped into a letter I wrote for someone way back years or so ago and here it goes…something I just wanna share! Some parts, I credit it to a Youtube video I saw before but most of the words here are mostly mine! Enjoy! Ehhehe

Dear Someone,

Giving someone ...
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top