View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Why do you love a person without knowing the reason why?

Love is blind.

And that pretty much nails it!

If you go through this world you will often ask yourself how certain couples ever found each other. Often you will be tempted to give a fast answer like "beauty" or "money", but that's too one-dimensional.

Love is more complex than that and it's bigger than many people can imagine.

The fact of the matter is: Love does not NEED a reason. It comes on its own terms and it exists ...
  2. To All the Girls Who Love Too Hard

You're not alone. I know you feel unappreciated. Unloved. Broken at times. Sometimes empty.

You're the girl that asks someone if they are okay even if you were the one that spent that night crying yourself to sleep.

You feel empty some days but never stop loving. Never stop giving love. Never stop trying. Some people say this is your weakness.

Giving too much. Loving too hard. But it's not, you know how it feels to be broken, to be on the brink of ...
  3. To the Man I Love

Finally I have met you. We may be thousands of miles away right now. But it doesn't matter because today, I am one day closer.

You should also understand that I have flaws that took me years to love. I don't know if you'll learn to love them, but I hope you do. My hair doesn't stay in place most of the time, it always messily falls on my face. I don't have the prettiest hand to hold, or the brightest eyes to look at. I am also not attractive when I am fast asleep. But who knows? Maybe ...

Updated 08-06-2016 at 10:34 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  4. For I thought I had already given up on "love"...

"They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!"
    You don't choose ...

Updated 08-08-2016 at 03:17 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  5. What I Gained From Losing You

While we were together, I was convinced that the world was at my fingertips, that I have everything—that you and I, as partners, would raise to new heights.

But this was nothing more than an illusion. I was impressionable and truly believed you had my best interest in mind. You and I stood in the middle of a dense fog—unable to see beyond each other. Not knowing what was on the other side of the mist piqued my curiosity. I wanted to wander through uncharted territory, but my feet ...

Updated 08-20-2016 at 08:03 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  6. When You Stop Looking For Love It Just Magically Appears

Love is a curious thing and most people are looking for it. Women seem to be especially susceptible to feeling the need to find someone to be with. The neediness and desperation of people often shows through their vulnerability for love. There is just one problem: neediness and desperation are not attractive. Stop evaluating everyone as the potential "One".

People say you find what you're looking for when you stop looking. This is true fundamentally because looking allows ...

Updated 08-21-2016 at 10:35 PM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  7. You're the Woman of Someone's Dreams

"Every girl deserves a guy
    that can make her heart forget
    why it was ever broken."
    I can remember the months before I met the man that I love, that I was crying on the couch sulking in sadness as to why I was never a priority to the man who came before him.

I remember being in a crowd full of people and still feel being alone. I remember feeling less of myself because of one man's lack of attention. I remember that sadness and I sure as hell will ...

Updated 08-24-2016 at 11:54 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top