View RSS Feed

Amdream reincarnated

If I had it my way, I would do a survey around the province to see exactly how many people know that American Dream never really withered and died. Withered, yes. But died? Never. Hopefully never, that is. It just got pushed aside.

I never really knew the exact story as to how and why it disappeared from the limelight, like an actor who’s had his big, big break, castings and all and suddenly,the next thing I knew, another actor stepped in and took its place. Bitter part is, after being pushed aside from the stage, it was left to gather all the broken pieces together and start from scratch…all over again. Bitter, yes. Humbling, yes.

Many faces have come and gone. Many instances it rose and fell back again, many times it changed management, altered several programs, adopted many names, scattered many fliers, hired many, fired many, endured all struggles financially,emotionally, physically. And yet, it kept trying to make itself heard, “I’m alive, I’m here, I never really gave up!”.
Some heard the scream, some ignored, some cocked their brows, some listened, some laughed, and some cared.

I realized that any company, big or small, depend their lives on clients. Clients who listened, enabled us to flourish. Clients who ignored, challenged us to grow. But whatever happened in the past, we must always look back and realize that even the biggest star will someday lose its light and fade away. But this time, looking back should not always have to cause pain, anger and resentment but courage to go on fighting despite the odds.

I only have one appeal this time around. Listen.

We are American Dream reincarnate, Bohol Par Excellence Nursing Review Center.
contact us:
3/f QVC building, CPG avenue, Tagbilaran City
501-0891 ; 091725252780

Cebu office:
31 panganiban st. Cebu City
email: admins@americandreamreview.com
by: TAB

THANKS FOR READING!

chaowix has no blog entries to display.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top