View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month

• On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.

• 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have been victims of [some form of] physical violence by an intimate partner within their lifetime.

• 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime.

• 1 in 7 women and 1 in 18
  2. Traveling through time

Is time travel possible?

Imagine yourself traveling back in time. Going back 10 years ago but far from home. How would you convince other people that you are from the future? Bring some futuristic device maybe? But what if only your body can travel back? Or better yet, what if only your consciousness can travel back?

If you read the news, you will see people claiming that they came from the future. However, we all think they were crazy and just sent them to mental hospitals. ...

Updated 10-05-2017 at 11:11 AM by Sarevok

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. IPONE Oil And Lubricants Now available in Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by nicejerry View Post
    IPONE, “the combat oil Made in France” is now available in Cebu.

IPONE offers a wide range of maintenance and care products specifically for motorcycles complements IPONE’s range of lubricants. From Clean R Polish, the perfect cleaner for motorcycles, to Sand Chain spray, we have everything you need to take care of your machines.

IPONE enhanced its range of engine products with new, innovative formulas for improved performance. The “Speed and Easy Shift” innovation
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Update: Straight Leg Press Up to Forearm Stand (Pincha Mayurasana)

My very first Straight Leg Press Up to Forearm Stand by Accident.

Link:

https://youtu.be/G3Z-LiB3z_E

I think its been 4 months since i have been practising my forearm stand.

3 months to it, i decided i should try Pressing Up into a Handstand. I do not fancy kicking up into a Handstand as it's too much trial and error for me and decided Pressing Up into a Handtand ...

Updated 09-22-2017 at 04:09 PM by MollyMillions

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Where to begin

Where to begin

how i wish i could post a poem right now
    but my body aches i just dont know how
    my soul is shivering deep inside
    i see nothing i lost my sight
    i don't how to begin each line
    i pose a bit from time to time
    recalling the moments way back when
    but here i am don't know where to begin.
    And here am i once again,
    i just don't know where to begin.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Love Story

There was a girl who have been an outcast in her society because of the way she thinks almost about everything. She speaks out her mind unintentionally hurting people's feeling. She jokes around serious stuff that others tends to ponder but take at heart ideas that supports a greater cause. Eventually, guys do notice her but she notices none of them, until this one guy.

There was this guy, a pretty guy whom girls would go ogling around. Not just because of how he looks but more ...
  7. Sun Dae

Sun Dae (Ang Ice Cream na Tula)

dahil sa pagkakataon
    di ko alam kung ba't gan'to
    minsan lang nagkakilala
    nguni't parang nadudurog ako

pagkat alam ko'ng lilisan na
    at di ka na babalik
    tela ang puso ko'y
    biglaan na napatiwarik

malungkot mang isipin
    di ko rin naman maipaliwanag
    kung may panahon pa sana
    gustong-gusto pa kitang makausap

siguro nga'y nakalaan lamang ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 262 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top