View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. rEveNge foR a bRokeN-heaRted iNdividuaL

April 13, 2007

how does life feel without someone....someone who is there for you, someone who will be an inspiration to you and someone who is willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of being in touch with someone you loved. How about you, what would you feel without that someone by your side? Isn't it bad to lose someone you loved the most?? Do you wreak upon yourselves when that someone is gone or has betrayed you?? Isn't it painful for ourselves because of that word we call
  2. ImmerSion.. what's it aLL about

Immersion, well it is like a new word for us student nurses in USC but as we realized that each and everyone of us must experience this once-in a lifetime event, living in a remote place or should I say, a community. We were oriented before we were immersed so as to know what immersion really is, and maybe others may love....or hate it during the actual immersion. We may not know what immersion really is until we ourselves have immersed in the said area, like it was, for 3 weeks. Well, it doesn't ...
    Categories
    The Student Times
  3. ..biRthday of the baby, everybody thot .... was mine.. ;)

by , 08-27-2008 at 09:00 PM (..My Mind Sanctuary..)
    "weeee.. u peed on ur shorts!

..wake up u little sleepyhead! it's ur day today! "

..this little kid, hu is turning 3 today, is my youngest brother, the twentieth francisco of the J*****g clan..

..expected by a lot of kids, a party was to be thrown.. but crisis calls, sad to say, my brother is an exemption to that this year.. how sad.. but not totally, i think.

" ballOons mam for ur anak? birthday bitaw niya ron..." ...

Updated 08-27-2008 at 10:45 PM by -CL-

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mEmoRieS... hOw i miSsed dEm

Block O in order...
    Abundiente, Acedilla, Aguaviva, Agustin, Alcala, Ape, Arbiol, Beaniza, Brodeth, Cano, Cantalejo, Corbita, Cuizon, Discaya, Edillo, Estremos, Flores, Gopico, Hocon, Javier, Juan, Lariosa, Malinao, Maliwat, Maloloy-on, Maņalac, Maquilan, Maribao, Mendoza, Merin, Miguel, Monteclar, Moriles, Nadela, Napoles, Orion, Orozco, Pesons, Pesquira, Plaza, Prosia, Ranario, Rias, Riveral, Sabal, Seno, Sumalinog, Tolato, Yamaura, Yanson, Niņal and Elizalde.

Sometimes nursing

Updated 08-26-2008 at 05:53 PM by histrionic0311

Categories
    The Student Times
  5. uLtimAte teSt of my Life

This blog of mine would signify me that the upcoming board exam is not just a test of knowledge, skill and attitiude, but it is a test for your future. I so-called it as an "Ultimate Test" for me.

It came into my mind recently on what are the things to do, the anticipation, the atmosphere, and the pressure that we will feel during the actual board examination.

I would feel the immense pressure building up unto me in each passing day of my life. As my friends
    Categories
    Me, Myself, and I
  6. errr. I don't blog here.

You may check my yadeeyaadaas here

That is all.

Updated 12-16-2011 at 01:37 PM by Bigfoot Oracle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. ..what a day!

by , 08-25-2008 at 06:19 PM (..My Mind Sanctuary..)
    ..woke up sweating..
    ..saw the electric fan not running..
    ..thot, "brownout karon?? oh no!"
    .."what time is it? i have to go!"
    ..its half past 8 am already?!..
    ..i still have 2 more articles to type..
    ..have to reach the deadline..
    ..have to send it before noontime..
    ..no electricity, means no water..
    ..no water means no bath?!..
    ..i still smell good pa nman..
    ..i bathe last night man pud..
    ..told mom ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top