View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A lonely soul

The violin is one instrument that pacifies my need for some romantic aura. It's one that I have always desired to have and play. I've longed to play at the top of my skills yet all of the efforts and research I have done really did little. In fact, even if you try to study the violin on your own, you won't find a lot of helpful things that may guide you along the course of mastering the art. There are just so many unobvious things that the violin contains and it doesn't seem to want to reveal all ...
    Categories
    Hobby
  2. Music...

Music is the language of the soul. Only those who understand the way of the notes can create good music. Good music is good communication between minds. Wisdom is a prerequisite. There should be no lyrics in music as lyrics place boundaries of what the music could convey to nature. Without lyrics, there are no boundaries on the psyche. Those who compose for money are creating nonetheless, uninspired art. That is commonly called noise.

Updated 09-02-2008 at 08:12 PM by cosplay

Categories
    Nature
  3. My Software Development Biography

List of developments (excluding applications):

1986 - Book Commodore 64 Tips & Tricks
    Written on Commodore 64. Book with 5 1/4" Floppy Disk.

1987 - Galaxy Fight
    Developed on Commodore Amiga 1000 in 68000 Assembler.
    First commercial game. Direct hardware programming.

1987 - Jump Machine
    Developed on Commodore Amiga 1000 in 68000 Assembler.
    Direct hardware programming.

1987 - The Wall
    Developed ...

Updated 09-07-2015 at 11:17 AM by softtouch

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. iS it me... or iS my miNd wHo is pLaying me?

another day at the "office", or so-called review..

...woke up in transition... head straight to the commode, then dressed up like no other..

...kept pestering on the correct answers in my mind as i traverse myself from my humble abode towards the vicinity..

...it has been 3 days since i last set foot here, i'm bone thirsty, recalling the previous set of tests and their affirmative responses, i can't explain why..

...another stocked-up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ultimate Media Player for you home

I was always in the search for the best player in the market.

My Goal:
    I have a home very small home theater at home of course It's about 14x15ft in size. This will be my Media Center. I will soon setup an HTPC here and that PC will also be the one to download all my media. Then on all my different rooms in the house I wanted to have ...

Updated 08-30-2008 at 11:16 AM by muzikfreakah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. ..will u bathe with ME?

by , 08-29-2008 at 06:17 PM (..My Mind Sanctuary..)
    .. gabby concepcion .. father of KC .. how in the world did he ever get into my dreams? sheesh!

.. the most shocking thing would be not only is he playing with my mind that night but with my bOoody! kissing, caressing, holding me tight.. waaaaaaaaaa!! welpz! he was hunkylicious last night .. so i dont mind.. hehe..

.. anyway, this entry is not about him.. neither 'bout my dreams.. it's 'bout this daring SOMEBODY i was with while cleaning myself this morning.. ...

Updated 09-03-2008 at 02:24 PM by -CL-

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Nature..

The abundance of the earth's resources is enough yet man has always desired for something. He is yet to be satisfied.

Updated 09-02-2008 at 08:13 PM by cosplay

Categories
    Nature
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top