View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I Don't Need Our Love To Be Easy, I Just Need It To Be Worth It

I am not one of those girls who believes in a fairy-tale romance. I know there's no Prince Charming coming to sweep me off my feet and ride off into the sunset with for our happily ever after.

This is real life, and real relationships take work. I'm fine with putting in that effort, but only if in the end it's the real deal.

We are human, and no humans are perfect. I know neither of us will be the best partner at every single second, and I'm totally okay with that. ...

Updated 04-29-2017 at 09:36 AM by gracie7

Categories
    Love , Gracie's thoughts
  2. he's coming..

Haist what can i say except that hes coming...
    and it always keeps my heart skips a bit..
    i guess 2 years its not easy to wait and its like waiting in vain
    dont know what to do then when hes home.

am i just going to look at him in the eyes and just let our eyes
    do the talking or what?

My God is this for real?
    or just my imagination working inside my world?
    as day goes by and the month is about to end.
    days have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Safety things to do before going on a long Holy Week vacation

It is easier to enjoy your vacation if you know that everything is okay back home.

It's Holy Week, many of us will be packing our bags and getting ready for that long holiday. Some will be traveling back to their provinces, and some will have a weekend in hotels and beaches. However, there are times that you may not enjoy the vacation because you're thinking you forgot to do something really important before leaving like locking the front door or something like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Consider getting a condo

After your wedding, the next exciting thing to do is to find a property for you and your family. This is the definitely the next step to do. However, before closing the deal, you might also consider living in a condo. Most condos are strategically located in business districts within the city. What more can you ask for? Condos are usually within walking distance from entertainment centers, malls, offices and more, talk about convenience. Here are more reasons why choose condos for newlyweds: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Home searching online

Buying a home is sometimes a bit complicated. It is best that you are familiar with the costs and other fees and charges. Working with a real estate professional will simplify the whole the process since it can be a tiring sometimes especially when picking the best one. A house is an investment for your future retirement or a place to crash on during your vacation, and it is best that you buy the right one so you can enjoy your home for a long time.

The island of the Philippines ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A place to stay for your college kids

There is a point in our lives that our little ones are grown up and accepted in a known University that is located in another city. As a parent, we need to prioritize their safety and look for a safe place for them to stay. We either search for it ourselves or show them how to start the search. Here are some tips for your college kids on how to pick the best home while in college.

The most important factor to consider when you start your search is the location. It must be within ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Property Management

Selecting a tenant is important when it comes to property management. Choosing a tenant is vital in ensuring your income and the best way to secure a return of investment. Here are some tips on how to spot a good tenant

1. Match the property you are up for rent with the tenant. For example: if you have a condo in the business district for rent, match it with a tenant that is career-oriented. It would be a perfect much since their office will just be within walking distance. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 12 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top