Blog Comments

I'll post a word scramble..

Whoever figures it out, can then post one and so on.

Please use a fairly common word and make the length of the word reasonable

Ok, an easy one to get things going... check more https://jumbleanswers.us
    I'll post a word scramble..

Whoever figures it out, can then post one and so on.

Please use a fairly common word and make the length of the word reasonable :)

Ok, an easy one to get things going...

LUSARIATA
    [url]https://dailyjumbleanswer.com/jumble-solver[/url]
    What does a prominent M on both palms mean? By prominent I mean.. the lines form a literal M even a kid in kindergarten won't miss it.
    Da Vinci was such a thinker and a man of science, it is such so dismal to see that this two entities which is both created by man created a conflict within him. The two entities religion and science should be in contest of which is which should be heralded as the lone contibutor to us as human beings, but should work side by side in promoting our well being. I do presume that such is a common view of these two entities.
    hi sol! good day! yeah, i've got tons of write-ups about my "SELF". some people find it strange but actually its a healthy outlet of knowing yourself better. i always believe that you could never fully appreciate everything if you have not fully appreciated yourself first. =)
    was surprised to read this. do you write to your own Self often? I also have my bestfriend Self haha. even wrote her birthday cards (we have the same birthday, of course).

shared this Self-writing talking/writing with just a few close friends. it's a relief to actually see someone blog about it hehe.

*thumbs up*
    ahmn, maybe just a coincidence...it was mentioned even in a bible,.that fortunetelling was not accepted, and against HIS will.
    Hiyee, Mata_Hari!
    I also believe that Freudian slips are manifestations of our subconscious. There were instances that certain slips of the tongue brought to my consciousness thoughts which I have long been concealing. The subconscious, which I seem to think is always healthy and ahead of me, must have sensed that I needed those 'slips' as a form of release.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top