View RSS Feed

Health

1. 13 Healthy Foods That Will Make You Fat

1. Sushi Rolls
    Some so*-called smart eats are just junk food in disguise. Cut back on them and your thighs will thank you.

The veggies and seaweed wrap are low-cal, but a lot of the most popular rolls are slathered with cream cheese or mayo (e.g., in that spicy sauce that comes on many options), and the seafood inside may be tempura-battered. Thanks to those ingredients, a standard roll can clock in at 500 to 600 calories. Also, soy sauce is loaded with sodium. It won't make ...
    Categories
    Health
  2. The Weight Loss Tips You're Not Trying

In reality, hitting the gym five times a week and sweating out major calories a la Britney Spears is on my priority list … it's just waaay down at the bottom with cleaning out my closet and watching "The Green Lantern."
    I do care about eating right and burning more calories, but I just wish it didn't always feel like rocket science. Seriously, do I really have to read a 300 pager on some fad diet plan or learn army-worthy workout sequences just to decrease my "pooch"? ...
    Categories
    Health
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top