Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cebu airport !

Default Cebu airport !

i travel quite often locally & international ,,,, i noticed that cebu airport is probably 1 of the worst airport in the country! the traffic when goin in sucks !! ull just see a line of cars from the side of waterfront up to the gate!! i mean mora wala man nila gi plan out ang airport parking ! ang parking naa sa side nga out of the way na kaayo sa kilid sa airport so obviously mga tawo nga naay e pick up mag linya nalang pa-ingon sa arrival area so grabee kaayo mag pile up ang cars!!!!

i can site a few international airport ,,,where the rent a car & buses are in a different area or wing sa airport nga dili jud maka disrupt traffic!& ila arrival pud naay other way to go out straight to the parking lot & naa sab lain exit to a taxi stand !

diri cebu sos free for all morag sm nga bisan walay sulod taxi pasudlon (nice unta e radio lang nila if naay mag taxi or sa gawas gamay sa sm with covered walk to the taxi stand) na pwerting traffic !!!!!

ok here in the philippines 1 nice example would be davao airport ,, the parking is very accessible very orderly ang airport!

o 1 more thing ,, the security sucks pud !
    i had a friend who arrive from mindanao who almost lost his bag ,,,someone had accidentally took his bag since that person had the same color bag as him ! we ask the security at the arrival gate he just said that nobody went tru the gate basin daw ni saka ang person sa 2nd floor from the arrival building straight up stairs or elevator then dili naman e check didto ang imo dala nga luggage so naka gawas ang person! to cut the story short ,,, we got hold of the persons cell number called her up luckily she brought back the bag.

sos international airport raba ang tawag ! maka tawa man sab ta!

they should study the flaws of the airport !!!! & take criticism constructively!!!!!

Default Re: Cebu airport !

tinuod gyud na ang imong observation bro

kalagot man jud nang mactan airport walay systema,if naa man gani way au! they should do something about it,after all
    cebu is one of the nicest places to go visit,cge ug promote sa tourism then wa jud ka develop bsan gamay nalang sa airport. hahays,
    kalagot sahay ni'ng mga taw...

ang airport murag naa ka robinsons.

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1116
    ang airport murag naa ka robinsons.
    LOL. Yeah I agree with you there.

BTW, they need to do something bout that toilet too by the International departure area. Yes I know toilets usually stink, but the one on our airport just takes it to another level. People seem to just urinate on the floor. Ma-uwaw lang ta sa mga tourist if they use it.

i agree with your observations regarding davao airport, maayo gyud kaayo pagka-design functionally and aesthetically...

morag dli man na sa cebu ang airport.
    its mactan international airport.. hihi

so ga manage ini is the mactan goverment cguro.. mayor karun is radaza.. hihi

maybe iya pasabot kay ang mactan is part of cebu province...

hihi.. sakto

Blog Entries

Mga taxi driver wlay disiplina.Mamili man gyapon pasahero bisan naa na ticket gikan sa airport authority.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast