Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default www.multiply.com

friendster, myspace, hi5.. multiply.com is not like other friend networking sites out there.. in multiply you can share your life til your hearts content!
    iv signed up for the site since 2003 and now im totally an addict! unlimited storage.. completos recados.. upload music, pics, video, link and more! plus naa pa clay blogs.. plus you get to have your own domain name.. you can just tell you friends to log in to you site and they can view things that you want the public to see!!! unlike myspace or friendster that you have to sign up for their service. Down side is that you have to get their paid account to customize your page.. but html is permited paman tingali... good thing i signed up before the upgrading thing that they did..at least i get to keep my codes.. hehe.. and if your a picture addict the 150 photo upload quota could be a pain in the a** (thats for the free account when you get the paid ones.. more benefits and previlages) i like mutiply better than friendster.. now its gaining popularity!!!! so for those who havent tried multiply pa better sign up then add me napud as your contact and lets keep in touch!!!

http://irenefrancisco.multiply.com :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

Default Re: www.multiply.com

cant view your page
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Yeah i have multiply too. cool man sad dha. wala nlang ko nka update dah...Â* i dont like myspace its messy samokan ko & friendster kron nindot na unta ilang mga added feastures but weow! murag na boang sa ads i dont think they have any idea asa gyud e place ang mga adverts its getting anoying tho.....
    well visit me nlang sa ako multiply
    Â* Â* MASING.MULTIPLY.COM

[img width=48 height=48]http://www.drawbobo.com/images/642.gif[/img] Â*iryn hehhehe i saw ur page daghan kaayo chics dah! paila-ila sad ta beh! hehehe!
    & by the way ur link has an extra characters pag post nmo myt be due to some space nga nabutangan nmo ug link.

spaceman is right that's why potterboy can't view it.

Quote Originally Posted by inagoddess
    spaceman is right that's why potterboy can't view it.
    uy sis i know na you viewed my page! thanks ha! add me naman sis! na exceed ko na friend invite ko eh. hehe

see yah!

Quote Originally Posted by SPACEMAN
    [img width=48 height=48]http://www.drawbobo.com/images/642.gif[/img] Â*iryn hehhehe i saw ur page daghan kaayo chics dah! paila-ila sad ta beh! hehehe!
    & by the way ur link has an extra characters pag post nmo myt be due to some space nga nabutangan nmo ug link.
    uyyy.. haha kinsa ato? chix man pud ko! :2funnpm me the name or the link sa pic. haha thanks for viewing my page!

Quote Originally Posted by potterboy
    cant view your page
    http://irenefrancisco.multiply.com

try this dude.. hehe sa address space just take out the extra characters when the page does not show up. d comment nya ha? hehe

yess i have multiply too....

funksean.multiply.com

naa japon feature nga ganahan nako ma add sa multiply like the chatbox(pero i think if naa ka applic pwede ra man sad load didto) pero so far ok na kaayo na ang multiply for a free service

thadzonline.multiply.com

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast