Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HASHFLARE - Legit Cloud Mining of Bitcoin?

Hey guys!

I recently joined HASHFLARE.
    I searched the forum but found nothing about it.
    Let me share to you my experience and I hope I can help spread the information/opportunity; i think
    This is my own experience & I believe you also have yours so let’s discuss and exchange them with high respect & as refined human beings. hehehe.

Anyways, it was 6th of December 2017 when I signed up in HASHFLARE.
    This was after searching and browsing the internet for legit ways of earning income.
    Then I thought of the recent climb of the Bitcoin Price. So this is what I learned.

Unit for Bitcoin is BTC.
    Unit for Mining Bitcoin is HASH/sec (H/s).
    There are ways of earning in the Bitcoin Market.
    One is through buying bitcoins then selling it when the price is higher than when you bought it.
    Another is investing in platforms that trade Bitcoins.
    And lastly is mining Bitcoins.

Well I knew beforehand that mining Bitcoin is quite expensive since you need to set up a mining rig with expensive graphics cards and the like.
    But then I thought, maybe there are other ways we can mine this cryptocurrency without investing in too much hardware and space not to mention the cost of electricity and maintenance, etc. Then it popped up in my search: ‘cloud mining’. Well, of course, why not just mine in the cloud.
    It was then I learned that there are already established mining companies in other countries. Those that ventured the uncertainty of cryptocurrency (maybe it was uncertain a few years ago but i think not today, just maybe, nothing is certain anyway, lol).
    Going back, I found GENESIS MINING and HASHFLARE. So these two are quite established in a way since they got a website, customer support and the likes of a legit company. Well to make it short, these are Cloud Mining Companies that offer a “Price per HASH/s” for you to start mining in the cloud. Well, normal reaction, this is a scam etc. So I searched and learned that in order to have a portion of a bitcoin or a bite of the pie per se, you really need to buy one or to find one, yourself. So I thought, well I could buy then, but with the price of bitcoin continuing to climb up, I think I can’t keep up. So I thought maybe I can give bitcoin mining a shot. I tried GENESIS MINING but upon logging in their website, I found out that all their offers are OUT OF STOCK. This is when I started to wonder, how come? If this is a scam, why would they bother saying in their website that there’s nothing more to sell, it’s all sold out. Hmmmm.. so maybe I can really try this cloud mining churva a try.. hehehe.. So I tried HASHFLARE and luckily it’s not sold out. I found out that it was not sold out because every contract you’re gonna buy expires after one year. So I signed up December 6, 2017. Then normal reaction again, I’m not buying yet, maybe there’s a discount code or something, lol. Anyway, I found nothing so on the next day, December 7, I bought my first 1.4 TH/s for $210 dollars or approximately PHP10,500. By the way the price per 10 GH/s is $1.5 or about PHP75 so just do the math
    So now is the waiting game. I waited for 24hrs (of course natulog pud ko, hehehe) then I got my first pay-out on December 8. It was 0.0002053 BTC there was a maintenance fee of 0.00002949 BTC so the net amount was 0.00017581 BTC ~ approximately $3.5. So I thought well, not bad, in a matter of 60 days I can probably get my money back. But I thought, wait Bitcoin price continues to go up, so it means this is gonna be higher in the next few weeks or months. Well, maybe I can just invest the money I can afford to lose. So the gains from this investment can just be re-invested in such a way that the HASH/s will also increase, thus increasing the income per day, & by the way the $3.5 dollars is per day, yes per day. So after a week I got about enough BTC to buy 100GH/s so I now have a total of 1.5TH/s. So right now, while writing this, it’s still diggin’ some minin’ Bitcoin in Hashflare.

Ei! You need a Bitcoin wallet, by the way, to cash out the Bitcoin you mined from the cloud.
    I use coins.ph so I can cash out in Peso.

Feel free to join my group in HASHFLARE or GENESIS MINING (though I haven’t bought any HASHES from this one yet).

What are your thoughts guys? Check out these links below to start mining anytime. Peace!

-
    HASHFLARE
    - COINS.PH
    - GENESIS MINING

Hey I also tried bitconnect.. Ako rapud nih giSuwayan..
    Check out my other thread regarding BITCONNECT.
    Again just spend the money you can afford to lose, ok? Safe game guys!

- BITCONNECT

Few screenshots:
    Hashflare:

Bitconnect:
    ~ respect begets respect ~
    Last edited by digital_NFS; 12-16-2017 at 02:32 AM. Reason: "miming" to "mining" lol

nc thread ts, also a hashflare user sd. pde pa xplain pd anang bitconnect lending income nmu as per 2nd screeny?

Default HASHFLARE - Legit Cloud Mining of Bitcoin?

Quote Originally Posted by budsmaro View Post
    nc thread ts, also a hashflare user sd. pde pa xplain pd anang bitconnect lending income nmu as per 2nd screeny?
    mas nice imong avatar @budsmaro hehehe ikaw ba yan?
    Anyway, it's here: https://www.istorya.net/forums/busin...nvestment.html

thx sa share aning bitconnect thread TS

Quote Originally Posted by budsmaro View Post
    thx sa share aning bitconnect thread TS
    hahaha.. atik ra diay.. cge, di nako moGukod sa tawng kusog moDagan.. lol..

Quick update... Price of every 10GH/s increased from $1.5 to $2.2. Happy mining!

@digital_NFS cloud mining ra ni bro no?

Quote Originally Posted by dSaiNt23 View Post
    @digital_NFS cloud mining ra ni bro no?
    Yup! For cloud mining bro..

Blog Entries
    Pila na invest nimu ani brad? nindot lagi gyud nig reviews.. from 1 year ROI to 5 -6 months na?

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    Pila na invest nimu ani brad? nindot lagi gyud nig reviews.. from 1 year ROI to 5 -6 months na?
    as of now mga more than 50k na (in peso, lol).. moKita manpud baya.. nag-increase lang sila ug price karon kay taas kaayo demand.. from $1.5 to $2.2 per 10GH/s na.. pero moKita raman gihapon..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast