Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TV Series : The Last Man on Earth

Storyline:
    THE LAST MAN ON EARTH is a new single-camera comedy about the life and adventures of the last man on earth. PHIL MILLER (Forte) was once just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank - now he's humanity's last hope. Will he ever find another person alive on the planet? Would hoping that she is a female be asking too much?

As in, 3 episodes in lingaw na kaayo. Hope you guys watch this and not miss out on a light-hearted take on the end of civilization. Lingaw kaayo ang end sa episode 3! Hahaha!

i will definitely check this out.. thanks ts!

anyone watching this? nice au nga show. hahaha.lingaw au. Will Forte is awesome. 3 episode nah.

I've always been a fan of Kristen Schaal. I watched it for her. I really enjoyed the banter between Carol and Phil. Another character is coming in the picture. We'll see how this affects the dynamics between the two.

hahahaha... watch 3 episodes and lingaw uy.... katawa ko sa setup na naa pajud diay lain babae nya nakasal na sila sa isa ka babae! hahahaha

yeah!!! watching this too. love the stuff he "borrowed". the rug from the oval office. the t.rex head in his dinner table.

I love this series hahaha.. Quite entertaining..

Ug ni abot ang lami kaau na chicks nya na kasal na sila hahaha bad timing.. Horny na rba daw kau siya kaso minyo naman c phil hahaha.. Amawa jd

molantaw nia ko ani..murag nacurious ko dah..

episode 1 pa akong natan-aw but naglibog ko if ganahan ba ko or dili; mangita sa ko sa episode 2, basin diay ma-hook ko

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast