Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Costa de Leticia Beach Resort & Spa

Who among you here have been to this place in Alegria? Any feedback? Looking forward to hear from you real soon.

P.S. Basin naa sad mo nahibaw-an nga resort in Moalboal with swimming pool, but is located in Bas Daku, not in Panagsama?

Thanks for all your inputs

Photos:

Last edited by sammedriano; 09-01-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    I've been to this place before. It was 2 years ago, but still naka.adto nako. lol. It's a nice place. private kaayo siya especially kon wala kaayo visitors or dili weekend. You'll have the place all by your self. And the poool is really nice.

Thanks for the info bro. How much was the rate of the place way back then? Also, what can you say about their beach? I can hardly see the beach view based on the pictures as these were overly-edited.

Quote Originally Posted by new_harvey View Post
    I've been to this place before. It was 2 years ago, but still naka.adto nako. lol. It's a nice place. private kaayo siya especially kon wala kaayo visitors or dili weekend. You'll have the place all by your self. And the poool is really nice.

I didnt know they had a spa... The beach is not nice.. But i love their pool (infinity pool)... Very nice... We stayed there last april. We occupied 5 rooms... It's cheap... Family room (huge beds) only 3000+.... Ok ra sd ilang food..
    If m not mistaken, 30mins-1hr after from oslob....
    Nice... Nice... Enjoy ts... Im hoping to go back soon...

Thanks sa input bro.

How was their beach? Does it have any shoreline or the photo above is what it really is? Stony and dead corals?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronn926 View Post
    I didnt know they had a spa... The beach is not nice.. But i love their pool (infinity pool)... Very nice... We stayed there last april. We occupied 5 rooms... It's cheap... Family room (huge beds) only 3000+.... Ok ra sd ilang food..
    If m not mistaken, 30mins-1hr after from oslob....
    Nice... Nice... Enjoy ts... Im hoping to go back soon...

Nice daw diri. Ana ako friend dili kaayo nice ang beach pero ok kaayo ang place and pool. Very private. I guess sila2 ra pud to ang naa didto that time

Layu kaayu ni sobra ^_^ kapuy kaayu drive. lololol. Pero nice kaayu ang view/ambiance/pool/food.

ang beach daghan corals. i dont think you would want to swim sa beach, because wild kaayu. I mean it's full of life - like jellyfish, sea lice, fishes, all kinds of life. The corals are very much alive, unlike basdako, mas wild diri. murag forrest, untamed. it's nice to see but i wouldn't dare swim on it. mas safe pa mag snorkling sa basdaku.

nice mag overnight diri with family or with significant others. if within cebu ra imo budget, pwede ni pang honeymoon.

Thanks sa feedback bro. Speaking of wild, I guess I wouldn't dare swim in their beach indeed.

By looking at the photos, it appear that their pool is quite huge? Is it just me, or the photos are really depicting what's the actual look of the place?

Moreover, pila pud ang rate adto normally bro? Like, pila kaha magasto in case mo visit ani nga place?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    Layu kaayu ni sobra ^_^ kapuy kaayu drive. lololol. Pero nice kaayu ang view/ambiance/pool/food.

ang beach daghan corals. i dont think you would want to swim sa beach, because wild kaayu. I mean it's full of life - like jellyfish, sea lice, fishes, all kinds of life. The corals are very much alive, unlike basdako, mas wild diri. murag forrest, untamed. it's nice to see but i wouldn't dare swim on it. mas safe pa mag snorkling sa basdaku.

nice mag overnight diri with family or with significant others. if within cebu ra imo budget, pwede ni pang honeymoon.

I can't remember, last time i was there i estimated 5k+ for an overnight stay for a family(4 person).

round trip gas for car - 1k (or P200 roundtrip commute/bus per person)
    food - 1k
    family room - 3k
    +pocket money

more comments here
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/destin...a-cebu-35.html

nice baya dri... kay taga alegria man ko hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast