Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Istorya's Oddly Enough (report your very own odd/uncommon news here)

This might even surpass Reuters. I'm sure you have odd, bizarre, unique, crazy, deviant, uncommon PERSONAL NEWS OR STORIES to share?

and oh, it would be nice if you can put a title such as "Armless man gets 5 years for driving" <-- real news from Reuters Oddly Enough

Default Re: Istorya's Oddly Enough (report your very own odd/uncommon news here)

okay i have to start. now this is not a contest of who's got the oddest news ha...you can share personal experiences/news/stories that seem odd to you.

Domesticated Rabbits Seem Odd to Velvett

Naa tay mga iro ug iring sa balay noh pero talagsa ra ning rabbits. kanang dili tinangkal gani. so nabaghuan ko pagkakita ug domesticated rabbits. magsuroy suroy lang sa natad...mag suroy suroy sa rooms...maabot sa C.R. mo lie down tupad sa anidoro...bisag mangihi pa ka didto dili mohawa. kung makagawas sa gate kay maabot sa basketbolan. maynalang intawn ug di madakpan ug ihawon. ihawon man gani ang iro ang rabbit pa kaha.

ug mao ra na. odd na na para nako. ug dili ra na odd enough para ninyu sagdi lang tudlu-an to nako ang mga rabbits ug sayaw....

Default Re: Istorya's Oddly Enough (report your very own odd/uncommon news here)

Harry Potter Seem Odd to Chad

what's so odd about Harry Potter? what's all these craziness about this broom-flying, black-haired boy who became famous in the books? what's with Harry Potter that people stand in line for hours or even days just to get the latest Harry Potter release?

What's with Harry Potter?

pardon me Harry Potter fanatics... you can hate me all you want, but i'm not one of you.

hehehehe

^and it's very uncommon / once-in-a lifetime luck that its author is now the richest in her field. swerte jud.

Some odd family members

unsa gani explanation ani...

akong lola kay malipong kung makakita ug vials of blood.

akong mama malipong kung mosulod ug emergency room.

akong 5-year-old cousin nagduwa sa silingan. hait siguro tong duwaan nasamad iyang tudlo. nakit-an nalang sa mama sa iyang kaduwa nga nakuyapan. kaluoy intawn

fortunately ako dili hadlokan ug dugo. sa injection ra.

waa im addicted to reuters oddly enough hehe

On Odd Names

A couple is trying to name their child Superman after their original choice--4real--was rejected by the government registry.
    hehehe...na unswa na

here --> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070808/...pLTWdsDgms0NUE

In my own family circle, the oddest name I've come across is PROCULA. my auntie is forever ashamed of this name...mura kuno siya ka love team ni dracula wahheheheh

Odd Governor

the governor of bohol has postponed a road project as it's supposed to actualize only if and when boom2x becomes a world boxing champion.

tsk

what can be odder? no salary increases unless a filipino makes in real big in hollywood?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velvett
    In my own family circle, the oddest name I've come across is PROCULA. my auntie is forever ashamed of this name...mura kuno siya ka love team ni dracula wahheheheh
    The creativity of some old-timers astounds me.

[br]Posted on: August 14, 2007, 18:00:12_________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Velvett
    Odd Governor
    the governor of bohol has postponed a road project as it's supposed to actualize only if and when boom2x becomes a world boxing champion. tsk
    what can be odder? no salary increases unless a filipino makes in real big in hollywood?
    tsk. No real progress until everybody becomes a winner in the world's terms.

love team ni dracula! that was funny! hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by o3cara
    love team ni dracula! that was funny! hehe!
    ^greatgrandma's name was Canuta. canuta, donato...sound like a doughnut family to me

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast