Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default A not so good experience in cebu main postal office at plaza independencia...

went there yesterday to get some packages. i was surprised that there was a "mean" dark looking,tagalog speaking customs officer. he was really that strict. he opens every package and meticulously search each item one by one. if he finds something expensive. automatic he'll let you pay at window 17.

that's why there was a very long line in window 17 when i arrived. almost all people who got their package was required to pay extra.

a big ouchh! you already pay the standard minimum 50php for your parcel. then you pay more 115(postal money order) + 36 fee. so total you pay 201php for a single package!

a lot complained with this method. through money order?? hmmmm...sound really fishy to me.

with no other receipts to back it up. using money order to claim your items. very very prone to corruption. he could keep it all for himself. or if not take some for himself...

mura ba indirect way of paying cash. gipaagi lang og postal money order pra "clean".. dili obvious. i could be wrong. but that's how felt.

i really don't know if those postal money orders would go to BOC. more likely to his pocket. with so many claiming packages, he could easily earn an extra 5 digit in a day..

TS, ang postal money order kang kinsa naka-pangalan ug naka-address? Murag impossible kaayo nga mag-require ug postal money order dah.

ang gibutang sa postal money order was BOC (then your name), your address. very dubious lagi kaayo.. either ka kunsabo mga taga post office og kato customs officer, or what.. sigghhh.. too much corruption..

maayo unta kung naa xa own BOC official receipts gi gamit issue for the payment. wala man. through postal money order man ang payment.

i think nobody else noticed or cared, coz they were all busy complaining to each other while queuing . but my thoughts was already on "kurakot" mode man ni bah...
    Last edited by titaniumbox; 03-25-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    delikado jud og wa muhatag og resibo ,murag padung bulsa na tong mga bayad

Time to call "The Tofu Brothers" or si bai Bobby. Kalagot gyud ng mga Tagalog hilas kaayo. Mao ng gilabay diri sa Cebu tungod kay poor performance.

as usual..

Quote Originally Posted by lhorenzoo View Post
    delikado jud og wa muhatag og resibo ,murag padung bulsa na tong mga bayad
    exactly my thoughts..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchiker View Post
    Time to call "The Tofu Brothers" or si bai Bobby. Kalagot gyud ng mga Tagalog hilas kaayo. Mao ng gilabay diri sa Cebu tungod kay poor performance.
    hehehe..

could be, i also have the same observation with some tagalog (not to generalize though)..

seeing his face alone gave me a bad impression that this guy is up to something...

Quote Originally Posted by choybutch View Post
    as usual..
    sigghhhh...

sila2 rana diha ts...

something's fishy.. alamz na

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast