Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default How do you approach a person you like?

Hi guys! e share inyo experience og inyo "The Moves" para ato pd nang magamit. haha. Sa mga Ladies pd, i would like to know if unsa inyo ma feel if a random stranger kai mu approach and makig sturya ninyo

There shouldn't be any "da moves" if you like the person, introduce yourself as a friend, get to know her, and hide usa ang imong intention to court.. when sure nka nga nindot cya nga girl, then make the transition to courtship, I'm not sure how old you are though, but the fact that you need a smooth pick up line indicates you're not looking for a serious relationship as of the moment...

I'm a bit old-fashioned though, so maybe wait for somebody else to answer...

Quote Originally Posted by LadYKilleR8520 View Post
    There shouldn't be any "da moves" if you like the person, introduce yourself as a friend, get to know her, and hide usa ang imong intention to court.. when sure nka nga nindot cya nga girl, then make the transition to courtship, I'm not sure how old you are though, but the fact that you need a smooth pick up line indicates you're not looking for a serious relationship as of the moment...

Dili mani old fashion boss. Kay ingana man gyud unta dapat boss diba?

Quote Originally Posted by LadYKilleR8520 View Post

Good point though. Actually ing.ani man pd ko pero naa lang jd times mu tukar ang pagka torpe. I'm not anti, social I'm just shy. Sampol pick-up line daw MASTER! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Animate View Post
    Dili mani old fashion boss. Kay ingana man gyud unta dapat boss diba?
    mananiguwang nah tingale q, Im 24, pero libogan nah kaau q sa mga kabataan karon..

As far as I know, ing.anah nah ang paagi sauna.. and ing.anah gyud cya dapat if serious relationship ang imong gpangita.. It's also very risky to date girls who react to "da moves", because if it was that easy to get the girl, it would be as easy for others to get the girl as well..

pero my usual "da moves" is always to ask them "taod2 nah lageh ka dha, wala ka laaye?" then commence talking
    once girls see your personality through your conversation, they be the ones to decide whether or not they would like to talk to you more... and don't even pretend and change your personality... kay basin mag.expect ang girl ug something awsome, pero dli diay..

hinapay gamay, simhot sa baba kng baho ba, trapos kamot, kidhat gamay,
    nyaa, ila ilahon dayun, hehe..

careful lang sa sagpa! haha.

Lage master. Lahi najd ang panahon rn. Pero nahan bya ko ma challenge labi na kanang mga supladahon ladies

makuha ka sa tingin

Quote Originally Posted by slabdans View Post
    makuha ka sa tingin
    Ok lang mag eye to eye sama ra na sa lips to lips haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast