Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to Deal with a recent loved one's death

How to deal with a loved one's death specifically of the four-legged kind? Its been 3 days but i cant seem to stop crying everytime i remember my dear XIAMEI everywhere i look. I seem to see her everywhere: under my bed where i used to smuggle her as makasab an man ko if i let her sleep inside sa room sa akng parent's house. and I used to be very excited at waking up early every morning eager to start my day with my beloved baby. she would rush to me every am and jump up and down with cries of joy at being with me again that its hard to imagine that we've only been separated overnight when we were asleep. I missed seeing her nose raised up to me for a kiss or a pat on her head. i missed it when i say, "xiamei do u wana go outside?" and she rushed to where her leash is hung and jump and down with screams (as in screams gyud na mura giihaw) of delight. i also missed seeing her roll around on the grass of her favorite place in the world, the garden in the tabing dagat..we used to play hide and seek and every time she finds me, she rushed to my arms for a hug and a "good girl"..she was so full of life, you see and my life has suddenly became quiet and empty since she's been gone. I can't seem to stop crying and although i have other dogs, i loved her the most even if she was a mixed breed...

im asking anyone who can help to tell me what to do and how to deal.....i've missed her terribly

Default Re: How to Deal with a recent loved one's death

she stole my heart at the tender age of 6 days old as me and my sisters were the ones bottle feeding her when she was a tiny baby with her eyes still shut.

here she is (im sure a lot of u have known her):

[img width=500 height=375]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/xiamei/Xiam2x.jpg[/img]

[img width=500 height=375]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/xiamei/05222006243.jpg[/img]

[img width=500 height=375]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/xiamei/04272006159.jpg[/img]

[img width=500 height=375]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/xiamei/10162006456.jpg[/img]

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

i think you should get yourself another pet para ma-divert imo attention gradually

i am so so so sorry to hear this, tin2x. jerald told me what happened! damn that vet! gosh, xiamei.. i would never forget xiamei.. the only dog who cared to play with my kitchie.

i don't exactly know how to deal with such a loss.. but getting another one would definitely help. he/she may never replace xiamei, but just believe that xiamei wants you to love another dog as much as you loved her.

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

unsa diay nahitabo ani? nagpabaya ang veterinarian?

gipaspay namo and well, she died wala bya ta cya sakit...nangita ragyud kog prob oi..mypa wa nako gipaspay

ambot lang if shed like that hehehe selosa bya kaau to akng baby hehe but i am looking for one that looks exactly like her..if anyone knows anyone with a basset x akita pup, kuha ko

y namatay imong dog?

gipaspay lagi namo ambot wa gyud ko kasabot why..i just really thought spaying her would protect her from getting lusyang..hahay..id rather have her lusyang and alive than dead

gitarong na nimog lubong? basin gilabay rana nimos basurahan ha..ilobong na dapit sa inyo..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast