Default call center that ahccepts pregnant women

hi, hope somebody can help me... i'm looking for a job. any call center or company that accepts pregnant women. i'm 3 mos preggy. i really need a job. please help. thank you.

Insta Callcenter. 12th Flr Keppel building. Apply for sales. 9PM to 12am naa ang HR.

Quote Originally Posted by askal101 View Post
    Insta Callcenter. 12th Flr Keppel building. Apply for sales. 9PM to 12am naa ang HR.
    thank you so much. i will go there tonight. hope i will pass. so i can start immediately.

or try sa stream

- - - Updated - - -

4months preggy ko nangapply and dawat mn sila maski buntis.

gaisano ra man cguro dili mudawat kay hadlok maalkansi

ha?? nganu dli man ka dawaton? dba its against the law - its discrimination!!

Default Jobs for pregnant women

Hello! Calling all Mommies out there that needs a job even if you’re pregnant is fine. I am Jean and I’m currently 8 months pregnant, just got hired today. Just want to help, I know how hard it is to find a job if you’re pregnant. My company is still hiring for our branches in Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro City, Eastwood Libis, BGC Taguig, Ortigas and Pasig sites. As long as you are qualified for the job, they will definitely hire you 100% but only for those college graduates college level without experience is okay, for high school graduate with any experience will do but pls secure primary documents like Diploma and COE. They don't discriminate people and they also have special treatments for mother like me. They don’t care who you are, whatever you are as long as you can perform your job. Just trying to help especially for pregnant mother like me, just pm me at 09231777331 if you’re interested, just trying to help. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS! GOD WILL MAKE A WAY!

On 1.01.2021, the employer announced that pregnant employees of the call center canceled the effect of light work, as from the 1 st day of the change of sanitary norms and working on the computer is no longer considered harmful. From 7.02, they want to introduce a standard work schedule. But it seems that it is still not worth much to strain and work for pregnant women. Although now you can work from home.

9.    Advertisement