Lightbulb How do you lay-out a Goal Plan?

I've been thinking over and over about things that I want to happen in my life. Regrettably, it appears to be soooo clouded by so many other unexpected things that goes all way down the road, which normally diverts me from the path that I've originally planned (or so I thought).

I've been reading a bit, and realized that successful businesses creates business plans. These are long term plans. I know that these were created very keenly, to avoid getting the business down. These are well planned and were very organize.

Now, mind sharing with me your ideas on how you lay-out your life's goals? I know I am in the Business section. I am confident that most of you here can relate to what I have in mind. On my own, I have made some plans sub-divided to short, medium, and long term goals. Yet, my main concern is how to avoid getting distracted (of course this is considering that you practice self discipline.). Other than that, what else should you put into your "Life's Lay-out" to make it work, if not 100% accurate, at least 90% viable.

Thanks

well...according t0 the several seminars I have attended and articles I have read about these, ...it really pays t0 write your g0als...
    p0st it 0n a wall or an area where you can see it always everyday, probably in your r00m or an area near your bed, a mirr0r etc...., print them in big letters...focus and ponder on it everyday.

GOAL --- Type --- Target ---- % Achieved
    Goal 1 --- Short -----------------------
    Goal 2 --- Medium _______________
    Goal 3 --- Long ------------------------

It is a matter of decisiveness, patience and determination.

Above all, it is really important to asked guidance from GOD above.
    Prayer is powerful

nice thread.. Will be waiting for more ideas..

Thanks, Silentnuker. I've been thinking about this a lot. I've been doing all those that you've mentioned above. Been tracking my goals, achievements, successes, and everything. However, I always go side ways at some point. Then, everything that I've worked for the past couple of days are gone to nothing.

You think maybe because I ain't too religious? I pray, I ask for His guidance. Yet, maybe because I am not prudent enough? Perhaps I am not believing Him enough?

Let's wait for other people's response. I know you have good thoughts. I wish to know why I kept getting back to the basics, and not moving forward continuously. Really, I appreciate the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by silentnuker View Post
    well...according t0 the several seminars I have attended and articles I have read about these, ...it really pays t0 write your g0als...
    p0st it 0n a wall or an area where you can see it always everyday, probably in your r00m or an area near your bed, a mirr0r etc...., print them in big letters...focus and ponder on it everyday.

GOAL --- Type --- Target ---- % Achieved
    Goal 1 --- Short -----------------------
    Goal 2 --- Medium _______________
    Goal 3 --- Long ------------------------

It is a matter of decisiveness, patience and determination.

Above all, it is really important to asked guidance from GOD above.
    Prayer is powerful
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMallalone29 View Post
    nice thread.. Will be waiting for more ideas..
    Thank you, iMallalone29. I hope for more feedback.

Up nato ni bep basin diay naa pa ganahan mo share sa ilahang thoughts. I'd like to hear Ms. @cebu.opportunities and Ms. @Liam'sMom ideas

Quote Originally Posted by sammedriano View Post
    I've been thinking over and over about things that I want to happen in my life. Regrettably, it appears to be soooo clouded by so many other unexpected things that goes all way down the road, which normally diverts me from the path that I've originally planned (or so I thought).

I've been reading a bit, and realized that successful businesses creates business plans. These are long term plans. I know that these were created very keenly, to avoid getting the business down. These are well planned and were very organize.

Now, mind sharing with me your ideas on how you lay-out your life's goals? I know I am in the Business section. I am confident that most of you here can relate to what I have in mind. On my own, I have made some plans sub-divided to short, medium, and long term goals. Yet, my main concern is how to avoid getting distracted (of course this is considering that you practice self discipline.). Other than that, what else should you put into your "Life's Lay-out" to make it work, if not 100% accurate, at least 90% viable.

Thanks
    nakatry nka basa ’Goals!’ by Brian Tracy TS? I would highly recommend that book naa rman sad ebook available madownload online..

Thanks bro. I'm downloading it now. Feedback later.

Quote Originally Posted by entrepinoy888 View Post
    nakatry nka basa ’Goals!’ by Brian Tracy TS? I would highly recommend that book naa rman sad ebook available madownload online..

8.    Advertisement