Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default CEBU AS THE INTERNATIONAL HUB: whose credit? Garcia's or Osmenia's, WHY?

Eversince I remember either domestic or abroad, never I heard the name of the Garcias versus that of the Osmenias who make Cebu City and Cebu Province Great!

during the Asean Summit, Tommy Osmenia accompanied the Rally only to make sure they will behave as they should....

non of the Garcias did any similar.

the Infrastructure that this businessman are Investing in Cebu all because of the Leadership of the Osmenias....

That building there in where is that? How many of us were able to really git in there, or enjoyed it if you call it...

SRP.... If anyone of you here never, haven't tried cruising that Internationally renowned, I suggest you try it now, If your travel time does not cut at least half, let me know, I will drive you yourself anytime of the day, satisfaction guaranteed....

all Hypocratical thoughts are welcome...

Default Re: CEBU AS THE INTERNATIONAL HUB: whose credit? Garcia's or Osmenia's, WHY?

none of the above. all the credit should go to the cebuanos themselves.

Default Re: CEBU AS THE INTERNATIONAL HUB: whose credit? Garcia's or Osmenia's, WHY?

i agree, credit should go to the cebuanos ...

including osmena, garcia, gullas, ouano, cortes, cuenco, del mar, rama, durano

and others who have a cebuano blood or a cebuano heart

Also, we must also give credit to other factors such as our strategic location and the international community for believing in us

in other words, if we think that credit should only be due to the Cebuanos, then our thoughts are not far away from what the Garcias and Osmenas might be thinking ...

Quote Originally Posted by jennesse
    Eversince I remember either domestic or abroad, never I heard the name of the Garcias versus that of the Osmenias who make Cebu City and Cebu Province Great!

during the Asean Summit, Tommy Osmenia accompanied the Rally only to make sure they will behave as they should....

non of the Garcias did any similar.
    ^^Maybe because bro, the Garcias-- particularly Gwendolyn-- were attending to the needs of the ASEAN delegates and meeting them for the ASEAN Summit itself?

Quote Originally Posted by akosabni
    credit should go to the cebuanos ...
    including osmena, garcia, gullas, ouano, cortes, cuenco, del mar, rama, durano

and others who have a cebuano blood or a cebuano heart

Also, we must also give credit to other factors such as our strategic location and the international community for believing in us
    I agree, everybody did his/her own part, knowingly unknowingly. Every thing and action, no matter how small, influences or impacts each other.

Everybody deserves credit

It's not only the leadership of Garcia's and Osmeña's that matter. Indeed, the success of Cebu should be credited to the Cebuanos. After all, the success of Cebu in hosting the ASEAN Summit is not just because of the Garcia's or the Osmeña's but because of the Cebuanos hard work and determination not to disappoint the international community.

Quote Originally Posted by seeteemahsuu
    none of the above. all the credit should go to the cebuanos themselves.
    correct!!, to all cebuanos and me!!

^^^ agree ko.. dili lang mga politician but kitang mga cebuanos.... :mrgreen:

CEBU AS THE INTERNATIONAL HUB: whose credit?

Unfair pud na imong choice. Sa akong tan-aw morag taodtaod pud ka nawala sa Cebu o dili ka tagaCebu.

Morag sa sugod palang klaro gyud nga adto sa mga Osmeña ang credit. Let's give credit where its due. Nag-una gud na sila. Karon pa man lang nagsugod ang Garcia dynasty.

Apan sakto pud ang tubag sa mga Istoryans nga mas daku ug credit ang mga lumulupyo sa atong gimahal nga ciudad.

of course sa tanan mga ceubano.. kay kong wala ta mo vote anang duha di gyud na sila manimaho sa cebu.....

no credit is due to any of them (Osmeña or Garcia)..It's part of their work.

Kudos to all CEBUANOS!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast